“Cute place with nice staff”
Review of Cafe Luna

Cafe Luna
Ranked #12 of 692 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual, full service restaurant /cafe serving breakfast lunch and dinner with a popular weekend brunch. Modern decor with outdoor seating. Specialties include salads, sandwiches, flatbread pizzas, chicken burgers, vegetarian and vegan options. Take out and delivery available.
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Used for afternoon tea and breakfast and not let down on either occasions. Sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed light refreshments. Staff were really pleasant and food of good quality. Main Street is great both daytime and in the evening with pubs, restaurants and cafes. Even played outdoor games at a pop up bar. Good times.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We had pizza, mussels and a bottle of wine. Pizza had sausage, ricotta and mozzarella. Great food. The restaurant was empty when we sat down at 5 pm started to fill up quickly.The wait staff was very friendly!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I loved my breakfast. My vanilla cappuccino was the perfect blend of sweet and bitter. My waffles were perfectly crisp. And the sausage was the best I’ve ever tasted. Ever. The staff was busy but friendly and our waiter was attentive. I’m so glad we chose this place.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time visit here. I saw a menu and on the first page, it said this place is well known for “warm hospitality”. Well... First time, I came with my two children and had a worst experience. Staff weren’t kind and definitely not warm at all. Second time, I wanted to try without brining kids. I came with my husband, the waiter took our orders. We asked common questions, and he seems so annoyed by my questions. He clearly looks like he does not want to work today. I did not look for this experience for sure. Staff need better training on services. Good luck with your business.

thaymer, Owner at Cafe Luna, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Hi Yoon, I am sorry you felt this way. This is very unusual. Can you tell me when you were there? Was this during the week or for weekend brunch? I would like to identify the server so we can make sure it does not happen again. Thank you for letting me know.

Chef/Owner

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Was fine for breakfast. Friendly service. Provide endless refills of coffee which is nice. I had an omelette with goat cheese and figs with a side of fruit. The fruit was very nice. The omelette was a bit greasy and had too much cheese in it for me.

thaymer, Owner at Cafe Luna, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Hi Mike, thank you for letting me know. We try to be generous but perhaps we can cut back a bit on this one. I will review. I am glad the rest of your experience was a good one.

Best,