Harvard Historical Walking Tour
Review Highlights
Amazing tour

Me and my dad did this walking tour as it was with our tour group. It was interesting and learn a... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2018
kelly11584
Auckland Central, New Zealand
A first hand account of life at Harvard from a current Sophomore

Well worth the money to see how the elite University students are accomodated and encouraged to... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
mcastley7
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00
from US$99.00
from US$63.20
from US$44.05
More Info
All reviews university students recent graduate current student rich history funny stories student run t station gift shop a lot of fun boston area guide harvard campus information school junior insight
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Ronia, recent graduate, was superb — exuding energy, effortless enthusiasm, experience and dedication — a pleasure.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

If you’re in Boston and have about 90 minutes a must see-hear and experience is the walking tour of this awesome university. Our tour guide, Mike a junior from the great state ND was funny, witty, and affable. I had one idea about Harvard being this stuffy uptight place and left with a better perspective of this university and it’s rich history that’s tied to the American experience. Mike thank you for making the experience informative.
Family from Schaumburg IL

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Not the most exhaustive tour, but good for how much you pay. Well worth it. Student was very entertaining.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Was fantastic to get to walk the grounds with a student and hear about the history, the buildings and student life. I would recommend this walking tour. Easy access from the T station!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

One of my wife's request was to do the Harvard tour. We arrived about 30 minutes before our tour time. First come first served as there is a maximum amount of people for each tour and it was very popular. Our group was still large. I would guess there had to have been around 30 people in our group.

Our tour guide was Will, a student at Harvard. The tour is a historical one and not one to show you all the buildings and areas but you can always go see those on your own before or after the tour. Will was very knowledgeable and provided clear information. I wanted to give Will a tip after the tour but others were speaking to Will and my wife was urging me to get going as we had to get ready for a flight out of Logan airport and we still had to get a gift from the Harvard store for our kids. After the tour, it was a little difficult finding the large Harvard store but boy was it a large store with multiple floors. There is also a much smaller Coop store but the larger Coop store has so much more to offer. I will tell you the small sized clothing is more like a medium so nothing would fit my daughter in University. For some clothing, they didn't have women specific sizing so the unisex small was way too big unless you were at least 5'5" tall and at least 140 pounds. I was hoping to get her a Harvard Law sweater.

Date of experience: April 2018