All reviewswhole foodsshampoo and conditionerfire pitalewife subway stationpanera breadstarbucks attachedfunky bathroomoutdoor gardensummer shackdunkin donutstrader joe scool hotelfree shuttle to harvard squaregreat showercoffee potroom fridgeroom price
Reviewed July 21, 2018

This boutique hotel and her staff exceeded my expectation on all dimensions. Location is not downtown but the hotel provides shuttle to Harvard Square or there are a couple buses that get one to Harvard Square in 15 minutes (plus the wait time). Alewife station of the Red Line is not far either. Overall a great place to stay in Cambridge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff S, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear itel2018,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at the Freepoint. We are not your typical brand name hotel and I am glad that we exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide our guests with the best service possible while offering amenities not usually found in a brand name hotel. Thank you again for staying with us, your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

During our stay in Cambrige we couldn´t in better place for quality/price ratio. We were provided with suttle service to the Harvard square and under get the driver to pick us up. I fully recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear D3394ARaaronm,

Thanks for your review and your kind comments, I am glad that you enjoyed the shuttle and your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I found this hotel to be perfect in nearly every regard. Clean, elegant, great rooms, great bathroom, also a really nice lobby, meeting area, bar and restaurant. Near grocers and local wine and spirts shops. Staff extremely polite and professional. And all at a great price. Wow!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Steven H,

Thanks for the glowing review, this might be my favorite review ever. Thanks again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Great location, extremely helpful and courteous staff, comfy bed, nice bathroom, easy parking. This stay was a win - win and made my visit to see my son wonderful. The summer shack was a recommended restaurant 1/2 mile from the hotel - the food was amazing!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff S, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear kellie0917,

This review is a win-win thank you. Glad you had a great visit with your son and enjoyed your stay, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I loved the staff at the reception, my quite room and my comfortable bed. The room decoration was bizarre but cozy.
However, as a European, I am used to breakfast buffet when I travel and at the Freepoint you have to order breakfast at the bar with no choice at all for Old Continentals (croissants, pastries, bread and butter). I ended up with some very hypercaloric and pricey waffles and a cup of bad coffee!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear vienna_myCapital,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. Glad that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your breakfast, and was surprised to hear that you did not enjoy your coffee, we typically get great comments on breakfast and our coffee. Nevertheless, I'll talk to our chef and see if adding a continental to our menu is a possibility thanks for the suggestion.