“Tasty Taco (ish) experience”
Review of Naco Taco

Naco Taco
Ranked #107 of 693 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice space, good bar area, nice mix of tables with very helpful and good service. In better weather the terrace and caravan that I assume serves too look fun. Food is fresh and a twist on standard Mexican. It’s tostadas & torta (did I type that right). I had a sandwich which was delicious. Flavor packed. There’s good options from hardcore carnivore to vegetarian. My daughter loved the plantains covered in queso (cheese to me!), filling, fun and a little different as an appetizer. Got all the jarritos and drinks to accompany. If you like the Cambridge vibe (academic but cool ish) it’s a good place to put on list for dining options.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I LOVE Naco Taco’s tacos. They are all really good... from the chorizo to the al pastor. But they CANNOT make a drink. Between 4 of us at dinner, we sent back FOUR drinks. A vodka gimlet is NOT a shot of vodka with a lime wedge and yes, a mojito DOES require muddled mint.
Please don’t disappoint me again.... I really want to keep visiting every week!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Popped in for a quick bite and sat at the bar. Bartender was pretty cool. I got a glass of mezcal but regret not getting a margarita based on the fac they make their own simple syrups in house. Food was pretty good. Seems like it has a good outdoor patio and might be fun to visit in the summer

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

This place is just round the corner from MIT museum and has a super fun vibe. The food was great! We ordered the fish, pulled pork and smoked tofu taco. The tofu taco really surprised us given how tasty it was! The shaved green salad was refreshing and generous portion! My favourite dish was the corn off the cob! It was so rich and full of flavour with a kick of chilli.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stopped here for drinks and to play corn hole while we waited for our dinner reservation at another restaurant. Atmosphere is cool, music is entertaining and we loved playing corn hole! The menu looked good so we’ll have to try it out next time. Also, I really loved their spicy margarita! Believe it’s called the Picante.

Been to Naco Taco? Share your experiences!