“Wow...well worth the walk!”
Review of Naco Taco

Naco Taco
Ranked #107 of 693 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed August 18, 2018

My wife and I were staying by Charles/MGH and were looking for street tacos-cold googled and came across Naco. We had a game that night at Fenway and it was off track a bit but...WOW!

We were going to eat at the game so we just went for a small bite-she had the chicken taco...I had the pibil and also the duck...and we shared <read fought over> the bacon lobster street corn.

We both had the 001 margarita-spicy but not hot.

Took lots of pics of the menu to try some recreations at home-especially the street corn!

Service was friendly, attentive and fast...but not rushed. Loved this place!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I did not know what to expect when I asked my employees to join me for lunch and also asked that they suggest the place. I was interested to go to Naco Taco because I love Mexican food and especially tacos—good tacos.

These were great! We started off with bowls of chips and pico and guacamole. Both dips were freshly made and authentic-and tasty. There were six of us and we each had three tacos and just about the tastiest street corn, off the cob, I’ve ever enjoyed. The shrimp and duck tacos were my favorites but I heard rave reviews about the el pastor, the chorizo and the chicken. We had Mexican cokes and left full, happy and with a bill of $100 for 6 people. wow. You can’t beat that!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Great tasting mexican food. Portion size was small but price was affordable. Excellent location. Open air dining was pretty enjoyable in the evening. Because of the great location, it took 30 minutes to get seats in the outdoor dining.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The review title says it all. Dropped in after a visit to the MIT Museum for a quick bite to eat. The service was excellent with friendly staff to help out. Choice was pretty good and really good quality and portion size. Certainly recommend this place as a stop-off.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice space, good bar area, nice mix of tables with very helpful and good service. In better weather the terrace and caravan that I assume serves too look fun. Food is fresh and a twist on standard Mexican. It’s tostadas & torta (did I type that right). I had a sandwich which was delicious. Flavor packed. There’s good options from hardcore carnivore to vegetarian. My daughter loved the plantains covered in queso (cheese to me!), filling, fun and a little different as an appetizer. Got all the jarritos and drinks to accompany. If you like the Cambridge vibe (academic but cool ish) it’s a good place to put on list for dining options.

Been to Naco Taco? Share your experiences!