2,055 results
All reviews arbatax park resort wooden cupboards beautiful swimming santa maria tv set all inclusive drinks good points tennis courts your luggage animation team boat trip wildlife park ice cream sea rocks cleaners animals
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place , but badly managed it’s really a disgrace and disappointment, after been here only for a day, I couldn’t resist but to write review, this place need some proper care, staff is great and very humble, but broken mirror in our room broken bed, and appalling dinner ( it was a chaos and the quality of food is bad ), is not a start of a good holiday, and it is definitely not how it’s portrayed on their website.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I do love nature, beaches, relax and good food, I found it all there. We really enjoyed the sardinian night, with local handycrafts, pets, games and street food. It's a perfect place for families and for romantic couples.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giorgia G
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I have tried three times to contact the Resort by email with my complaint but have had no response so very frustrated and disappointed. So, I seeing if I get a response this way. This is the basis of my complaint but of course my email had more detail:

Dear General Manager

After my stay at the Telis Resort from 3-10 August in room 159, I have some concerns that I feel need to be addressed by yourself.

1. On your website it states a child is 3-12 years old. On arrival I was charged an additional 100 euros for my daughter, as she was 12.

2. Due to our flight changes and late arrival airport to OLB, we were told we would not get transport included, even though the all-inclusive package included this. We were then charge 300 euros extra for the transport, which we had no alternative to take.

3. Transports back to CAG again became an issue. We notified you three days before our departure the time of our flight and we expect to get the 17:00 shuttle. The day before departure we were informed we would be getting the 14:30, which was way to early. Luckily, the manager arranged for a later pickup

4. Upon arrival into our room at night, we found the air conditioning or fridge was not working. I rang reception to be told it could not be fixed till the morning. So we all had a sleepless night as so hot. The next day, the air conditioning and fridge was fixed as the wiring had to be replaced. However, the next night the air conditioning was so noisy that again would could not sleep. I went to the reception desk in the morning to complain and they said it would be fixed. Again, that night we could not sleep as the air conditioning was so noisy, so I complain again. The air conditioning was never fixed, so I can not say we ever had a good nights sleep during our stay.

5. On the Tuesday, I room was never cleaned and we did not get any dry and clean towels.

6. We choose to pay 200 euros to upgrade our room for a better location. It was indeed located closer to the centre but with the air conditioning issues and being next to the theatre it was not a better room. As we had an two additional beds in the room, this blocked us getting to clothes storage, so we could not use it. One of the additional beds made squeaking noises every time you moved in it.

I gave up complaining to the reception desks, as I felt that nothing ever got done and I did not want to spend my holiday complaining. I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could.

I would love to recommend your Resort to family and friends, as it had so many good points, like the location, with great beaches, the kids loved the farm. The food offered a good choice and service at the bar was excellent. However, with the issues that I have raised I do not feel I can do this unless they are addressed and I feel that we have some resolution over them.

Room Tip: Think twice about staying!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen6611
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We really enjoyed this holiday, our first to Sardinia. Set on a peninsular among lush vegetation and flowers, it is a pretty resort.
The staff were always helpful - I asked to be moved closer to the main pool and restaurant as I sustained a knee injury before I came and my original room was at the top of the resort, they moved me to a lovely little hexagonal cottage with no problems.
They drive you and your luggage to your rooms in little electric buggy and pick up the luggage at the end of your stay.
All inclusive food was very nice, lots of antipasti followed by different mains every day + bread, oils and salad. Usually 2 cakes to choose from + fruit. Breakfast mostly the same - continental cooked breakfast, croissants, cheeses, yogurts & fruit. I would recommend the coffee from the bar not the restaurant.
It is a bit annoying that the all inclusive drinks are only from the main bar but we managed OK. You have to pay for ice cream too but I think my child would have lived on ice cream if it was free!
Some shops onsite selling the usual seaside bits and also clothes. The nice girl blew up the airbed we bought in the shop.
Hardly any British people there mostly Italian & French. Not your usual 'Brit' holiday - you need to relax and go with the flow and then you will enjoy it more.
Sunbeds got busy but you usually got one in the end. Different pools to choose from with different 'vibes'. If you don't mind the 'Arbatax Song' and joining in some games the main pool was our regular hangout.
The beaches are small and rocky - perfect for snorkelling and seeing lots of fish. Watch out for the sea urchins in the crevices further out in the bigger rocks. The kids even found a massive sea slug! Free paddle boarding and canoeing kept the older ones busy.
The boat trip to Ori (5 euros) was nice, with free sunbeds on the beach.
The Into The Blue trip was nice to see different beaches and the caves. Lots of steps though!
If you have trouble walking then this resort will be very challenging for you.
The cleaners and gardeners were always out sweeping and looking after the grounds.
Entertainment every night, the animators are full of energy. Very fun for kids.
Overall a very enjoyable holiday, I would come again!

Room Tip: Dune cottages are much nicer than Tellis
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
APCustomerCare, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Arbatax Park Resort - Telis, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear NikiDSE11,
We want to thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are very happy you and your family spent a beautiful stay at Telis Hotel. We hope to welcoming you again at Arbatax Park Resort in the future. Kind regards.
The Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Just returned for a week trip with my wife and 2 kids. Facilities are old and not maintained, food is far from Italian standards, service is poor! Had to pay for a suit upgrade and still was unacceptable quality. Dont go there, many other choices in Sardegna!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RubenD117

Dear Ruben D,
We are sorry you weren't satisfied about your stay. We would have liked to speak directly with you during your stay so we could better understand your needs. We hope to host you again in the future at Arbatax Park Resort to spend a stay completely in line with your expectations. Best regards.
The Guest Relations Manager