All reviews first floor large shared balcony great location spent nights at hotel restaurant downstairs hot water rooms are comfortable seafood top floor sea view marina boat beaches sardinia coast excursions
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I cannot recommend Hotel Pop highly enough! We had a wonderful time! The staff are fantastic, friendly and so helpful too. They made my nine day stay so perfect, nothing was too much trouble for them! The room was spotless and very comfortable too.The air conditioning was great, the best I have known. The breakfast was fab, and so was the restaurants! I had a third floor room with a view of the sea! there was geraniums growing on the balcony. I thought this was a lovely touch! When I said my goodbyes to the staff, it was like leaving good friends! I shall return to Hotel Pop soon!

Room Tip: I had the third floor overlooking the Porto. The view was just fabulous!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent four nights in this hotel. The location is perfect. The staff is warm and helpful. We had a room at the 3rd floor with sea view. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was just not so comfortable as per our desires. If you decide to go to Cala Gonone this is a recommended hotel, with no doubts.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This nice little hotel is very friendly and charming and near the waterfront
Has a restaurant attached which is fairly good quality.
This hotel is a very good value for the price, the rooms are clean and the air conditioning works well
It's a good choice for a Reasonable hotel near the waterfront in a nice town

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

The location is the most obvious plus, but the beds are comfy, the breakfast is super by Italian standards and the view from the third floor is great. But there is one thing missing: you don't really feel welcome. The personnel is not unfriendly by any means, but quite indifferent.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2016

We stayed in early June this year, spent only 2 nights but would offer it also for a longer stay. We received a room with a small balcony and harbour views. It was pleasant to sit out in the evening before our dinner. Rooms are very simple but clean and bed is comfortable, bathroom is OK. Cala Gonone has a long sea side passage with a ot of restaurants and pizzeria. Just 5 minutes walk. Breakfast is better then in other places in Italy, not a huge secection, but there were different pastries, cheese and ham and also omlett and which was offered had a good quality! You can sit outside in the teracce however the traffic is a little annoying...
Parking: Well, could be a problem, as the hotel has a private parking but it is so small, we were lucky to find a parking place just behind the hotel which was free. There is a big parking in front of the hotel but there you have to pay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple