“Good food and a good bar”
Review of Garcia Brogans

Garcia Brogans
Ranked #60 of 289 Restaurants in Lowell
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Bar trivia night is always fun. Great selection of both beers and mixed drinks. Bar food that's actually worth buying.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Great drinks and friendly staff, but the food is average. They offer both Mexican and Irish food, so maybe that's the challenge in the kitchen. Last time there (in March) the food came out warm to cold, with small portions. Other times it's been OK. They do have great drinks though, so kudos to the bar staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice little spot down the street from my work and because I just had a hankering for a burger, I was anxiously awaiting for its 11:30 am opening. I placed my order and picked up the Brogan Burger cooked just the way I like it - medium rare, but it was luke warm, like the jicama slaw that came with it. I didn't think I was late in getting it as they were just bringing it out of the kitchen. And to make matters worse the bun was soaked from the slaw juice. They need to place the side in a separate carton to avoid the mess that I encountered. Alls well that ends well though as it was tasty...just like their other food. Yummy apps, great seafood chowder and avocado salad.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Five of us on a Sunday evening were seated right away. The server came right over, gave us chips & salsa, took drink orders, brought the drinks & took food order. We started with the fried plantain appetizer. A good sized plate of plantain medallions with a small amount of guacamole was shared among us. It was tasty. Two vegetarian burritos, one tres tacos, one cubano sandwich & one burger were our orders. Everyones food was plentiful & everyone thought it was good. Prices are reasonable at $10-15. If in the area, a good place to try.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

Stopped here for some drinks for a friends birthday. We had great service, we started off in one area and as more people were showing up they let us move to an area with more people and they kept everything going smoothly as far as the multiple tabs and multiple guests. It was a great time. One of the servers even offered to take a group photo of all of us. I have been here multiple times and will continue to visit this place when in the area

Been to Garcia Brogans? Share your experiences!