“I went with my late brother who was a regular there. They treat everyone like family and the food is wonderful.”
Review of Good Thymes

Good Thymes
Ranked #1 of 267 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great old school restaurant. Great seafood great staff. Had the swordfish which was one of my brothers favorites.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great food with average prices recommend you go early food so good it's always
Busy!
Owner is a great guy

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good atmosphere although a lot of waitress traffic passing our middle lane table, good food (haddock boiled and a sandwich), pleasant waitresses, rather slow service receiving our order from the kitchen and people around us who came in later were served before us.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I don't have any major complaints with Good Thymes - well aside from their name. The food is mighty bland - I ordered a chicken parm plate. There was a certain lack of flavor to it, and it was a frozen chicken patty - definitely not fresh cut chicken breasts and breaded. The service was okay - they hire so very young waiters and waitresses so YMMV in service levels. I guess it's a great spot for the older crowd (50+) since they don't season the meal much, but I likely wouldn't recommend or return.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

6 of us went to lunch today... We were all extremely happy with our meals.. 3 of us got the chicken brocolli and ziti.. to die for.... Shepards Pie was awesome said my son and 2 got burgers.. Cooked to perfection with grilled bun... Saved room for dessert and got carrot cake and Reese's Peanut Butter Pie... Service was great... Can't wait to go back..