“I went with my late brother who was a regular there. They treat everyone like family and the food is wonderful.”
Review of Good Thymes

Good Thymes
Ranked #1 of 282 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Great old school restaurant. Great seafood great staff. Had the swordfish which was one of my brothers favorites.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Great food with average prices recommend you go early food so good it's always
Busy!
Owner is a great guy

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Good atmosphere although a lot of waitress traffic passing our middle lane table, good food (haddock boiled and a sandwich), pleasant waitresses, rather slow service receiving our order from the kitchen and people around us who came in later were served before us.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I don't have any major complaints with Good Thymes - well aside from their name. The food is mighty bland - I ordered a chicken parm plate. There was a certain lack of flavor to it, and it was a frozen chicken patty - definitely not fresh cut chicken breasts and breaded. The service was okay - they hire so very young waiters and waitresses so YMMV in service levels. I guess it's a great spot for the older crowd (50+) since they don't season the meal much, but I likely wouldn't recommend or return.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

6 of us went to lunch today... We were all extremely happy with our meals.. 3 of us got the chicken brocolli and ziti.. to die for.... Shepards Pie was awesome said my son and 2 got burgers.. Cooked to perfection with grilled bun... Saved room for dessert and got carrot cake and Reese's Peanut Butter Pie... Service was great... Can't wait to go back..

Been to Good Thymes? Share your experiences!