“Good Food, Great Vibe”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2018

We stopped by the Fuse Bistro on Palmer St. in Lowell, MA for dinner recently. It was our first time visiting. I had read a good review about the opening of their new location in Westford and since we were in Lowell we went there. It was a snowy mid-week night and were were early so it wasn't crowded. We sat at the bar and met Sandra. She was terrific! She had some wonderful recommendations and we got to chat a bit before they got busier. Sandra does a great job and really knows the menu well. Fuse is a fun place with fun menu. It's obvious that the management takes pride in providing good, quality food and drinks and we will strongly recommend Fuse Bistro to our friends.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Had the Korean bbq chicken wings which were delicious. Wine was reasonable and then ordered fish and chips. Served in a cone with the fries below, the batter was light and the fish was ample and flaky. Seemed like homemade ketchup and homemade tartar- really good. The fries were hand cut I think but were a touch soggy being buried under the fish.
We had decaf after. Our waitress was nice but we could have used a water check in more frequently- but we were not rushed. The location is fine and on street parking is free after 6p. Made a reservation but didn't seem it was needed. The place was full. I would recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Awesome food menu, great specials, check them out! Chef really mixes things up here. Can sit outside in the good weather. This is an old firehouse, very charming.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Myself and two friends went to Fuse Bistro for lunch last week. The Bistro is new to Westford. I had read reviews on their Lowell location and was looking forward to trying the new location. Hoping it would provide another alternative for a place to eat in and around Westford.

The dining area is about the same size as the previous Bistro. The bar is still small but has added a couple of seats. The upper walls are painted gray and the bottom is stained gray over wood.

We arrived around 12:15. There was a good selection of tables available with about 3 other tables occupied. We selected a small room off the bar area. Our waitress immediately took our drink order. The lunch menu had a nice selection of burgers, salads, and sandwiches with a couple of daily specials. The three of us each opted for their special Cuban grilled sandwich. The sandwich came with a side selection. Two of us selected a garden salad. One selected french fries.

The sandwiches arrived within a reasonable time. The Cuban sandwich had a good portion of ham topped with a nice tasting salsa. Not sure what type of grilled bread it was but it was thick. All three of us thought it was very good. The salads were tasty. Mine was topped with Italian dressing. I did not have any french fries but my friend did enjoy them. And they were plentiful.

The prices were very reasonable. The food very good with a good portion. And service was good as well. But as mentioned it was not busy. I would have expected service to be good.

I will definitely go back for dinner some night with my wife. If you're in the area and looking for a nice place for lunch give the Fuse Bistro a try. I think you will like it.

1  Thank PAUL C
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I came here to meet a former student for lunch. He proclaimed it one of his favorite spots to hang out, so I was looking forward to a good lunch. If it were nicer outside, it would have been nice to sit out on the patio

As we sat looking over the menu, he admitted that he was friends with the bartender, Christina, who was also our server today, She was terrific - attentive and pleasant, and not just with us, with everyone around us as well.

I asked Christina for some recommendations, and we ordered a burger and the coconut rice bowl w/chicken. The burger and fries looked terrific, and were gobbled up hungrily. The rice bowl was a disappointment. I'm pretty sure that the veggies were likely frozen, though they may have been canned (the green beans were definitely canned). Christina suggested I ask for it light on the sauce, and thank God I took her advice, because it was still more than I would have liked.

I noticed other burgers going by, and the chicken wings - and all looked terrific. Maybe, in a bar, stick to bar food, and don't get zany. I think that you'd be happy. I'll try it again, and order a burger & wings, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it more!

Been to Fuse Bistro? Share your experiences!