“IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THEIR ORDER WRONG EVERY TIME YOU CALL ?”
Review of Papa Gino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #147 of 289 Restaurants in Lowell
Description: Founded in 1961 by the Valerio family in East Boston, Papa Gino's has been serving the same thin-crust Italian-style pizza and supporting local New England communities for over half a century. With dough made fresh daily in Walpole MA from just five simple ingredients, tomatoes harvested on the exact day for ripeness and real tomato taste, and an authentic medley of three premium cheeses, New Englanders will agree, nothing else tastes like Papa Gino's
Reviewed February 13, 2018

WHEN EVER we order a pizza there at the Middlesex plaza, they always get our order wrong, we even waited there and they got the order wrong again!!!
I got more free pizzas than i have ever bought at that location.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2016

I always get the hotdog and my husband loves there cheese pizza.He always shares a piece with me and it is always good there.The dining room is very comfortable and roomy,but they day we went the restaurant was very cold.I mentioned it to the man and he said he would turn the heat up.Also the curb and the sidewalk had not been shoveled so it was scary trying not to fall.I am almost 60 and I was worried about the 70 and 80 year olds or the small kids.With that being said,I would recommend this place to anyone and the food is always great here.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 3, 2015

When the grandchildren come to visit, it's a winner. Pizza sauce good, crust great, reasonably priced especially with a coupon. It's ok for dining in, even better for take out or delivery.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I came in and ordered an xl pizza and wings. The food came out very fast. It looked good and tasted great! The people were very friendly. I will be back!

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I arrived on a Thursday, (day after Christmas ) location not busy at all. I came in with my 3 young nephews ordered a lg cheese pizza and 3 fountain drinks. I ask the woman at the register, Peyton, 4 or 5 times for a "vegetarain pocket" and she insisted they don't have it. She kept saying well, she can give me a chicken Caesar without chicken... I again repeated I don't want cheese and allergic to peppers, all I wanted was just lettuce or salad in a pocket.:.Again, not able to make a veggie pocket....really???? When I finally said forget it out of frustration I paid sat down. The manager walked by and I said "since when do papa Gino's not able to make a veggie pocket" his response... She didn't know! He did offer to make it and said she didn't know... Now I am not hungry, I will sit and watch my nephews eat and never come back!!! Question....should an employee be put on the front register if they don't know what they have or don't have???? Or if they don't know shouldn't they ask???? She was adamant that there was NOT a veggie pocket on the menu or the ability to make it!!! Never be back and will be telling everyone I know in this area!!! Although, the manager did come over with 4 free lunches at the end, I am leaving here without eating lunch because this manager "chose" to put an "untrained" unfriendly employee on the front register, in MY opinion.... Not good CUSTOMER SERVCE!