“Review of of take-out, which we have ordered several times”

Milan Family Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #48 of 289 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 27, 2016

I personally have only had take-out pizzas from Milan's. Generally, we have found it to be very good pizza with a crust that is both crispy on the bottom and just the right amount of dough texture. Three different times I have eaten the BBq chicken pizza and have loved it each time. I would give it a 5 out of 5. I also enjoyed the Meatlovers Pizza, although the two times I tried it, the crust was not quite as good as with the BBq chicken. We also have ordered pepperoni and onions. We thought the pizza a bit greasy and the crust not quite as firm. In any case, any time we want a good pizza to take home and watch TV or just to set around had have a pizza and beer meal, Milan's will definitely always be in consideration. I have not gone in to dine, but my relatives have. They have enjoyed the experience and will continue to eat there occasionally.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

I have eaten here with my family since before I can remember. Growing up right down the street, it was a staple. Even now that I live a block from another pizza place in town, I will still make the drive to Milan's for my pizza and subs. Great value and quality

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I usually do take out here and I love their Fried Haddock - batter has a sweetness to it - which is different and nice. I also love their Steak and Cheese Subs - with extra cheese of course.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Definitely Casual but OMG amazing food and excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been going here for years and has never let me down ONCE!!!! amazing subs and pizza and exactly what you want from a small family pizzeria!!!!l Milan has great quality food, very clean environment, and exceptionally good customer service!!!! I eat here at least twice a week...

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is not that bad on this place, but it is definitely overpriced. The location has its own parking, but it is kind of difficult to either get in or get out as this is a Main Street.

The inside is VERY small, and the restrooms are located in a really awkward place. Based on that the food is not that out of the ordinary, and the place itself have so many drawbacks, I found this place to be just average and overpriced. Maybe good for takeout I guess.