All reviews morning and evening forte village business trip nice beach buffet restaurant seen better days other hotels in summary all ages family holiday kids club mara sporting hogging football facilities pizzeria
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I have been in pineta the last 7 years, it's the best hotel i have ever stayed in.
The rooms are very nice, the service is excellent and the restaurant is more than perfect !!!
For me it is the best hotel in the world, because everything is just perfect

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
MaraMercuri, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2015

Dear Mr Mike L,
Good Evening from Forte Village,
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lovely review of Royal Pineta following your recent holiday. It was a delight to read and I do hope we will see you again very soon.

Thank you for choosing Royal Pineta.

Regards

Reviewed August 8, 2015

My wife and I stayed in the hotel Royal Pineta the last week of July 2015. We payed 1040,- euros per night for 5 star hotel, but I would give it only 3 star on a good day. Let me tell you why: What a surprise when we got in the room. It was very dark room, even during the day time you had to use the electric lights. The windows, doors and furniture were beat up, chipped and damaged. The cover on the beds were overused and shabby.
As well the bathroom was nasty and water had no water pressure. I don`t understand how they can ask 5 star prices for 3 star accommodation, I would be ashamed in their shoes.
The beach was not as it was advertised. Heavily overcrowded, the sun beds crammed next to one an other in 6 rows. The peddlers trying to sell junk every 2 min. In the first row you can`t enjoy the view of the sea because the junk peddlers are always in your
face. Overall a huge disappointment, I would never recommend this place as a holiday
destination. For the price we were expecting a high class resort and service, but instead got a low class carnival.
We have been in many family holidays and stayed in many 5 star hotels but Forte Village was the worts we have ever stayed in.
Lubos Klement, Prague

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank rosarepublicacheca
Matteo P, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2015

Dear rosarepublicacheca,
Thank you for your posting.
We are truly sorry to have not been up to your expectations.
Please, if you ever would like to give us a second chance, please feel free to contact me directly (matteo.piredda@fortevillage.com) and I will do my best to make your stay with us the most enjoyable.
Regarding the issues your raised, I will personally check, in order to solve them as soon as possible.
Matteo Piredda
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed June 23, 2015

The place is showing it's age. Pleasant enough but huge and confusing layout. Not enough toilets throughout for the size of the place. Really badly signposted, Never in a million years would I pay the advertised price. Mediocre buffet food for our large party and the waiting staff were worse than looky looky men, every 30 seconds it was "finished" wanting you done and away!

I could never recommend this place or Sardinia as a holiday destination, so so disappointed. I give it three stars but really only just!

mpo

Stayed: June 2015
3  Thank mpo8000
MaraMercuri, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Mr mpo800,
Thank you for sharing your consideration and recommendations about our hotel.
We apologize for your bad experience but we are grateful to receive feedback from our guests.
We will do our best to Iearn and improve starting from your opinion. We really hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our good will and professionality.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 9, 2015

What can I say, amazing place! The rooms are nice and big, all restaurants served different things, delicious! Service is really good and the new Forte Bay is wonderful! Me and my wife we will repeat for sure! Thanks for give us this lovely time! In special to Mara! Thanks for beeing so kind and helpfull!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
MaraMercuri, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2015

Dear Josh S
thank you for sharing your positive opinion about your experience at the Forte Village.
We are very glad when ours guests are satisfied. All staff hopes to welcome you back soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed May 22, 2015

Stayed here with my wife a few weeks ago, and I don't usually ever write reviews but this time I felt I had to. First off, I'm very picky when it comes to how I feel I'm treated when I stay abroad, and this hotel met all my standards and then some. They were constantly tending to my needs and assisting me with whatever I needed throughout my stay. Also, the place is unbelievably gorgeous, the gardens, the rooms, everything was spotless! Will definitely be staying again next year.

One more thing - I'm a foodie, it's literally my favorite thing about visiting Italy, and the food here and in Sardinia in general is out of this world. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
MaraMercuri, Direttore at Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Dear Mr Nick B,

Thank you for choosing Royal Pineta.

Regards