All reviews small pool ham rooms are clean min walk hotel is located santa teresa yogurt jams balcony sunbeds cheese bonifacio ferry beaches
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The hotel is perfectly located: few minutes on foot from the center of Santa Teresa and at the same time in a quiet and fresh position in the scenic road to Capo Testa. Rooms are cleans and spacious. Since it is not a large hotel, even in July the service was extremely friendly and responsive. The food is really excellent. Despite I usually prefer to have my dinner in restaurants, I had almost all my dinners at the hotel for the quality of food (three choices for every course) and the serving location: a breezy porch looking at the hotel internal garden and pool. By the way, being a vegan, the chef kindly adjusted each menu to match my constraint.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This was our third time on Diana Hotel. As always we were served great food. We enjoyed excellent service from the staff. Rooms are clean. The hotel is located in a walking distance from the city centre. We can recommend this hotel for people visiting S. Teresa di Galura.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I booked this hotel for his parking as I had a car full of luggage and needed to take the Ferry next morning to go to Bonifacio.
The Hotel is very comfortable, nice people, a small pool (who needs a pool in Sardenia????with that wonderful sea water and beaches). We found it convenient and would return

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Quite small hotel (30-40 rooms?) about 10 min walk from city square and the beach. About 5 mins walk to nearest supermarked.

Rooms: Spacious with minibar and TV. Excellent A/C (no charge) and free wifi OK quality. Room was very clean (cleaning and fresh towels every day).
Very firm beds however, but that is more or less expected in low and medium budgets hotels in this region.

Every room has a small private ground terrace or balcony.

Only one closet for clothes, it could to with a couple of more shelfes and some knobs to hang things on.

Bathroom and toilet also OK, but a few knobs more would be nice.

Breakfast was included, and OK. Not more. Yogurts and cerials, milk and juice, mostly white bread. Ham, salami, cheese and jams. Some fruit and sweet paistry. Coffee and tea. No hot food.

Small restaurant serveing i fixed menu every night (not icluded). You have to preorder the same morning. Bar with everything you need.

Small pool, but to few sunbeds I'm afraid.

Staff very helpfull and nice. Free priavte parking outside.

Room Tip: Groundfloor rooms best due to easy access to pool area
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Diana Hotel just 3 nights -not long enough!!
Everything was great, clean spacious room and bathroom with a balcony. The pool is really lovely a green oasis in the hotel garden. If you want to feel like you own the place then book a room on the ground floor that opens on to the pool. We were upstairs but next time we go I might be tempted to make this request.
The staff were EXCELLENT, they went out of their way to make our stay ad comfortable as possible in a relaxed but professional way.
We did not eat at the hotel as we like to try the local restaurants.
I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone visitin Santa Teresa especially if you have s car as the hotel is at the quiet end of town with easy access and a private car park.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple