All reviews swimming pool santa teresa tv ferry balcony corsica reception beaches town
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I stayed here for one night in September 2017 after my arrival from Corse.
It was already off-season, so the hotel was not completely booked. At check-in the reception staff didn’t spoke english.
Later there was english speaking staff at the reception and they have been helpful. They arranged to rent a bike and offered a place in the garage to store the bike overnight.
The place is very close to the bus station, but a bit to walk to the centre. Room was spacious, but furniture a bit out-dated.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is charming and clean. The stuff is very nice amd polite trying to make everyones stay at Santa Teresa a real experience. They offer gluten free breakfast upon demand. Rooms are well designed, clean and relaxed. I really enjoyed stayng at Hotel Majore for one week amd would warmly reccomend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Great accomodation, nice rooms, excellent food, friendly staff...
Price/accomodation is perfect.
Even a swimming pool... also very romantic to sit there after dinner with a nice espresso and a Mirto...
Thanks... I will certainly come back!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I sojourned in Hotel Majore because a friend suggested it to me when I told him that I needed to unwind. The room was comfortable and affordable (I was in a single room), I could finally sleep well. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and the food was very good. The Majore has a traditional style, and that goes perfectly with the hospitality of the staff, which was very friendly and polite. The location, less than a km away from the beach, is really good. If you want to spend a quiet and relieving holiday in a sea location this is a wonderful choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Hotel Majore is a nice place to stay for a holiday in Santa Teresa di Gallura.
It's well located not very far by Rena Bianca beach or by down town plaza where you can find several good restaurants. If you want to visit other beaches the free bus station is 5 minutes by hotel. Also, if you want to see other places arround, the bus station is next to the hotel. One of the must place to visit is Bonifacio in Corsica. The port is 10 minutes walking from hotel.
The rooms even aren't very big, are cosy and clean. I had a renovated room. I had only the breakfast. Even they are not plenty of choices same as at big 4 stars hotels chains, you can find to eat a resonable breakfast.
The staff of the hotel, the both reception and restaurant is very friendly and helpful. I felt good to stay to Hotel Majore for my holiday in this very nice place Santa Teresa di Gallura and I recommend it.

Room Tip: Renovated room with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends