US$159
US$93
US$84
HolidayInn.com
US$119
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$88
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$59
US$62
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$105
Linden Row Inn(Richmond)
US$145
US$124
Priceline
All reviewsstay there againconvenient locationsoccer tournamentrestaurants and shoppinglong weekendindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanfitness roomeasy accessexcellent staycomfortable bedtargetinnsjohnstonlobbyinternet
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Nice hotel with helpful staff and a microwave and fridge in the room. No complaints. Why is there a 200 character minimum for this review? I don’t know. I’m almost done. A little longer. Okay. Okay. Done.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed March 28, 2018

The reviews overall were good here, but bottom line, I did not have a restful stay here, and probably won't stay again.

Overall, the room seemed standard Hampton Inn fare, the room ceilings were high, which had me concerned...more later. Digital key let me check in and go straight to the room.

Firs, the wifi internet was terrible. I was getting better service from the McDonalds signal from next door. It kept cutting out, and was slow. I couldn't get any work done. Staff was unaware of any problems, but I did just now find at least one other reviewer with the problem. I called it quits pretty late. The business center could have been better, it was along the main front desk area, so not discreet at all as I was trying to print off some sensitive docs. The shredder was broken. The printer had some certificates in it and I had to log back in and reprint.

The carpet in the room was torn, but the bathroom was large and clean. Hamptons have some of the worst pillows in my opinion, not supportive at all. The desk was right next to the heater, it was difficult for me to get comfortable in the room as it blowed right on me while working, but was too hot away from it.

...To the high ceilings. I noticed it was very echo-y when I was talking. This proved to be the (I thought) last straw early the next morning as I could hear someone elses toilet flushing, them thumping across the floor, and every-single-door closing on the floor. I was not able to sleep in to make up for the late work night. As soon as I would doze back off WHAM! a door would slam shut, sounding almost as if it was in the room. I stay in a lot of hotels, and this was probably the worst I've had for this.

I don't know if it was because I was staying in a "visual" room(for hearing impaired patrons), or the first floor which I never do, but it was very noisy. Hoping to make it through the day...

Oh, salt in the wound, I woke up to ants all over my phones on my nightstand!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris A
nicholas c, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Mr. Chris,

My name is Nicholas and I work at the Hampton Inn in Richmond Midlothian you just recently stayed at, I want to send you a quick email back to apologize for the troubles you experienced during your stay here with us. We strive to provide excellent service and it seems we fell short of that for you. And for that we are very sorry, I will be addressing all maintenance issues to our maintenance guy, and talking with my housekeeping about always doing a complete check of the room before check in time. I want to also apologize if the staff was also not accommodating to any needs or issues that you addressed to them, I will be informing them of your stay and how we can prevent issues like this in the future. If there is anything else I can do please contact me at the hotel or by email.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed in this hotel. It was clean and neat but apparently it is an older hotel that needs some updating
Upon our arrival we were told we were on the 1st floor when I had specified I wanted a 2nd or 3rd room but we went ahead and took that room
When we went to leave for dinner we realized our door was not locking so we notified the front desk and was assured it would be fixed by the time we returned. Union our return the door had not been repaired and personnel had switched shifts. So back to the front desk and Jessica immediately apologized and switched us to a different room and adjusted an amount off for the inconvenience.
Breakfast Bar was ok. I’ve had better at Hampton Inn’s
Hampton Inn is our hotel of choice when we are traveling and have stayed in some pretty nice ones

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Vafirefighter
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Once or twice a year several households gather at this hotel for a long weekend family reunion - the pool, the comp breakfast, and most of all, the friendly and accommodating staff - are all TERRIFIC!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kuchenme
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Staff was great and returned my lost items from a previous visit. Clean and comfortable with good breakfast buffet. Location is not ideal, but conveniently near restaurants and shops. Friendly staff, too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business