and 1 more site!
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Ranked #55 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Philadelphia, PA
“Save money and stay here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

I took my daughter and my cousin away for 3 nights for graduation gift to King's Dominion(19 miles away). The room was medium in size with a cute, pint-sized kitchen that you entered as soon as you walked into the room on your left. There was a computer/breakfast table, a recliner, a pull out sofa-bed and a queen sized bed in the room. First, I checked the bed for bedbugs before bringing anything into the room. NO BEDBUGS FOUND. I did, however, see a couple of dark human hairs on the sheets of the bed. Since I know human error and/or staff laziness may play a part in such things, I won't blame the hotel for that. Getting a new set of sheets was as simple as going to the front desk and asking for them(I always do this anyway). The two dark hairs might also have come from one of the cleaning staff themselves, as they had dark-haired Latina workers on duty. Also, the bed was not so comfortable to me. I'm used to sleeping on a different type mattress, so this one took a little body adjustment to get used to it. But again, that's a ME problem, not the hotel. There were no bad smells in the hotel, everything was running properly, the room was very clean, the kitchen came complete with full sized refrigerator/oven/coffee-maker/microwave, lots of electrical outlets, dvd player, there was a laundry room on the first floor, a vending machine room next to that, a clean well-kept swimming pool, elevators, very nice neighborhood, plenty of parking, across the street from 2 restaurants and a K-Mart(but hidden from street view with woodsy surroundings), and it was quiet. I paid around $70/night for my room and was satisfied with the service and room that I got. I would definitely recommend this Extended Stay Deluxe to others. My cousin was even thinking about getting one of these rooms(with a roommate) for her stay in Virginia for college in the fall. With no deposit fees, 2 beds, all the amenities & furniture included, and great rates, it makes a lot of sense to everyone.

*NOTE: People do live in this hotel. It's an EXTENDED STAY. I didn't see any bad elements and all the neighbors we met in the building were very quiet and friendly. Since there is another Extended Stay right across the drive from this one, it looks like an apartment complex.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank HoneyBunni50

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

I needed to stay for 10 days while I was waiting to close on my new house. since it was just me I figured I would stay in a little less expensive hotel to save money. Soooo not worth it, between the noise of the other guests blaring music in their rooms or outside in their cars. the disgusting dirty hallway floor, or the fact that housekeeping never cleaned my room even though I was there more than 7 days and repeatedly asked. basically, if you don't mind low budget accommodations, this place would be fine.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank doofygdefv169
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2010

Hi! I was on a business trip to Innsbrook for a month & my priorities were quite clear. I needed a place where I can cook a little bit. ALso it has to fit in the bill of 100$ a day. SO that left me with only choice & that was STudio Plus- Extended Stay. Rooms are okay for a single person with most of the requirements being met. Only thing is that you don't have any kind of restaurant inside but then thats the idea of extended stay. After a month, my room rent came down to 37$ & tht was dirt cheap. I would say, its not a bad deal for the kind of money you are paying

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kennewick, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2010

I dont think I am terribly picky when I choose a hotel for business trips. But I work too hard to stay here again. Yeah the roooms could use some updating and some of the furniture should be replaced but, most of what was needed here could be fixed with a broom and a mop!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank 2wheeltourist
virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2009

My fiance booked an one night stay on hotwire. We were going to Kings Dominion and didn't feel like driving all the way back home at midnight. So we booked the day of and got the room for 46 bucks plus tax. This was a 3 star hotel by the way. The rroom was very clean and spacious. The bathroom was immaculate no water stains or mildrew. The bed was comfortable and it had a mini kitchen. The room was next to Bob Evans which we went for breakfast after check out. I will definitly keep this place in mind when I go to Richmond again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Euless, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2008

Stayed here for more than 6 months...very good hotel...does not have all amenities..but good hotel...only problem was the Manager was not cooperative when we lost our purse in course of stay and wanted to pay by Credit Card. In fact, he refused to speak to us...apart from that it was OK...couple of the attendants were quite helpful..the other good thing was this hotel is close to everything including I64. Can be a bit suffocating...but that I guess will happen to all Extended Stays...was pretty cheap at $39 / night since we stayed for more than 3 months...I will rate this 6.5 out of 10

• Liked — Cheap Rates ($39/ night)
  • Disliked — Manager's behavior + Sometimes suffocating rooms
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Clearwater, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2008

Low price hotel that delivers more than I expected from them. Room was large and clean. Doesn't have some of the amenities of moe expensive hotels but if you are just looking for a place to sleep that is comfortable, it works well.

• Stayed April 2008, travelled with family
      Check-in / front desk
1 Thank DrCro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
0.0 km away
2.3 km away
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#39 of 81 in Richmond

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Property: Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #55 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond