All reviews front desk spg member indoor pool special thanks the shuttle driver breakfast buffet omelet tyrone brooks banquet target conference housekeeper keys linens
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay in Richmond. It is located across the street from dining and shopping. There is plenty of parking. It is always clean and the service is friendly. This was a quick overnight and I was not disappointed. The bed was comfortable. The room was spacious. As an SPG member, I used my points with no problem and I was put on the member floor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Christi M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

PurpleTrippin - Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for being an SPG member!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was very kind and professional. Any and everything that we asked or needed they were more than happy to accommodate. I would like to give special recognition to the Event planner, Michelle Brooks, who from the beginning, was very helpful and sweet. I appreciate that she went above and beyond to make sure out event was a success. Also, Tyrone and Tc(set up guys) and servers were very helpful to us as well. Kudos to the chef also for an OUTSTANDING meal. We will definitely look forward for future business events at the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Christi M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Tyra B - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! You have highlighted many wonderful things that show just what our team can do...not just a hotel, but banquet events and well. Michelle, Tyrone and TC are all great assets to the rest of the staff and we are so lucky to have them all. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to your next event.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We spent a night here after having a flight cancellation. We were very tired and it was very nice to meet friendly personnel late in the night. Friendliness continued next morning when we had to stay up early. Both in reception and at breakfast buffe personel very nice and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Asa C - I'm sorry to hear that you had a cancelled flight, but I'm glad it brought you to us. We love to take care of our distressed passengers and make the stress of travel a little more bearable. I'm glad you were able to rest and enjoy a nice breakfast. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Richmond.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Upon check-in was given a room overlooking the indoor pool. This provided no natural light. You had to leave the light on the entire time.

The first morning I was there I couldn’t locate the blow dryer. I called down to the front desk to ask if it was somewhere I had not looked. The front desk told me they didn’t have blow dryers. Found it the next day shoved behind the toilet paper under the sink.

The beds were horrible. Woke up each morning with lower back pain. Never have had this problem in any other hotel I have stayed in.

The location was good-many options for food across the street.

Do not think I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Danna L - thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that it was not enjoyable for you. I welcome your phone call to discuss further so I can research the room and bed that you slept in and the opportunity to change your mind about us.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The staff at this hotel are the top reason I would choose this hotel again and again. The managers this weekend, specifically - Ericka and Tim went out of their way to be helpful. EVERY person I had any interaction with, even just passing in the hall, were working hard, smiled, acknowledged you as a guest. The hotel should spend money on 2 things... raises for this staff and some targeted upgrades. They will deliver service that will keep the rooms filled. The success of this facility is assured, if you can keep this staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

John R - we definitely take pride in our staff! We feel they are the best that Richmond has to offer. Thank you so much for taking the time to brag on them. We look forward to serving you again.