1,395 results
All reviews short pump room was clean hot tub hot breakfast free breakfast shopping and restaurants stay there again the breakfast area king suite desk clerk convenient location yogurt fitness center very nice hotel business trip indoor pool pillows
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We have stayed at this location in the past and have always enjoyed it. The pool is open late and the hotel is very clean. Some of the more recent reviews made me leery about booking a night here, but we had zero issues. Staff was polite and friendly, rooms clean, pool nice, etc. Only complaint is I wish they had more healthy food options for breakfast, but it wasn’t a deal breaker for us!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Titus W, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thanks for staying with us during the summer. We hope to see you back again in the future!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

On July 11th the first impression of any hotel is the check in process and this hotel lacked any positive impression from the start. While waiting the lady was not even behind the desk she was wandering the hotel. Then when she came back she was rude to a customer on the phone. Then she continued to carry that them on with me at check in. I would never suggest staying at this hotel with so many options in the area!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Titus W, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Ken, our goal is to provide superior, friendly service to all our guests and we sincerely apologize for your experience at check in, as this is not our normal level of service. We will immediately follow up on your comments to make improvements with our front desk staff. Despite what happened, we hope you enjoyed visiting the Richmond area and we again are very sorry about not exceeding your expectations at check-in.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

I travel for business and stay here 4 to 6 nights a month. Very friendly staff and everthing is clean. Great value to this Short Pump location. They offer a van shuttle for dinner or shopping conviently next to the Short Pump Mall with many restaurant choices.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was our pleasure to host your visit during the summer. Please come back again!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Acceptable, but not one I would go back to if there was another choice. The pool was clean and staff was accomodating. Room could have been cleaned a little better. Breakfast was not worth the time it took to try it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Titus W, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Wingate Richmond Short Pump and for sharing your valuable feedback. It was our pleasure to provide you with friendly service and convenient amenities like free Wi-Fi access, and onsite lounge and indoor pool. Hopefully you found value in our convenient location which puts you close to downtown Richmond as well as so many favorite area attractions.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

All the staff at the front desk were rude. Not a single one ever smiled. Always on their cell phone. Huffing and puffing anytime you ask a question. Eye rolls when my room key didn’t work. Never again will I stay here! Check-in was MISERABLE! My flight was delayed so my check-in was also, doors were locked when I made it to the lobby doors, buzzed and the lady told me I didn’t have a reservation. I assured her I did. She checked again, saw I did in fact have a reservation. Never will I stay here again. Next time I’ll pay more and stay at the Hilton next door.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DMDunker
Titus W, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

It's important that all of our guests are treated in a kind and gracious manner, so we're very disappointed to read that you didn’t get the level of service we expect all of our employees to deliver. We will certainly have a conversation with our evening desk staff to see what occurred when you arrived. We truly apologize for any inconvenience as that is not typical of the quality service we normally provide.