“My Favorite!”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Maggiano’s is my favorite! Always great tasting food and a great value. We love the buy one, take one home. Since it was our anniversary, we did Marco’s for two - got the fried zucchini starter, spaghetti with meatball and Italian sausage for me and 4 cheese ravioli for her as our main course with eggplant Parmesan and mom’s lasagna to take home, and tiramisu for dessert. Food coma ensued!!! So good. Our waiter was attentive and funny and even brought us a small piece of cake for our anniversary. Always will recommend!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I have now visited 3 locations across the country Texas, Michigan and most recent in Virginia. All 3 made great food and really good service however here in Short Pump/Glen Allen the service was unbelievably.

Our server was a gentleman named David and it started of bad. We were sitting and 10mins went by before he approached us. But once there the first thing he side was I am sorry explained why he’d been slow to get to us, asking us had we been to the restaurant before etc.

Our food arrived perfect hot as if I’d cooked it at home and tasted great extra sauce on my pasta just as I mentioned to my girlfriend (not David) in a side conversation and all. We finished our main course and had room for dessert. David recommended a vanilla bean cheesecake with strawberry purée and caramelized Bananas. We watched David bring out the chef to accommodate a guest also. He even listed 3 other restaurants to visit while we were in town. We’ll definitely return.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Since we have moved across town, we rarely visit Short Pump, but we made the trek on Sunday and it was totally worth it! The only reason we went was because my husband had a craving for Maggiano’s famous rigatoni D, or “rig D” as we affectionately call it! We arrived around 12 on a Sunday and were pleasantly surprised to be seated immediately. Our server, Graham, seemed to have a lot going on, one table receiving food, another requesting their check, and because of this, we waited about 5 minutes to be greeted and have our drink order taken. As mentioned above, we came for pasta , but were so enticed by the brunch menu that we decided to order that instead and get an order of our favorite “rig D” to go! I got the eggs Benedict with crab cake and it was phenomenal!! My husband ordered the chicken and waffles, the spicy syrup was great, but not enough of it, and i found myself wanting more “sauce” for the chicken and waffles! Our daughters got the flatbread pizza (we asked for pepperoni and they were able to accommodate) and lasagna. The pizza was great, lasagna not so much.... we didn’t even ask for a box to take it home. The kids meals were finished with a nice touch, either ice cream or Italian cookies, which the girls loved! Now back to the “rig D”, we ordered this to go after our meals have been delivered to the table, once we received the check, the rig D wasn’t on there and Graham hadn’t delivered it to the table. When we asked, he admitted he forgot and told us it would only take a few minutes to prepare. He was right and the rig D to go came shortly after ordering but in the shuffle, Graham forgot to give us our other to go boxes of leftovers from the meal; I had to return to retrieve them. Overall, I was happy with my brunch meal, but service could have been better.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My wife and I had a 7pm reservation to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived and were seated promptly. Our waiter David was friendly and attentive and took good care of us. We had linguine de mar and Veal parm and both were spectacular as always. The only hiccup of the night was our appetizer did not arrive prior to our main course arriving so we cancelled it and our waiter apologize. No big deal as we barely finished our main meals. Would recommend if you want a nice Italian meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

the food was outstanding, the service was excellent one waiter handled min of 20 people. he payed very close attention to details and was diligent and very customer oriented. the food was delicious we had chicken Parmesan, roast beef, fried calamari, spinach, some potatoes with Parmesan on them and for desert was some delicious cheese cake and another desert that i swear was a deep fried banana bread with ice cream on top of it. THIS WAS DELICIOUS

Been to Maggiano's - Richmond? Share your experiences!