All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast room was clean great hotel omelet would stay here again up to date easy access king suite restaurants and shopping convenient location the breakfast area oatmeal excellent stay fitness center one night stay great room
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Our family decided a civil war history vacation was on tap, so we booked a room and headed out great stay at Hampton very clean room and and a awesome breakfast every morning by far, best hotel ever thanks to everyone involved

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations! I was only passing through and needed a clean place to get a night's rest. The room was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was delicious. I didn't want to check out!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017

My family and I were in Virginia for a wedding and stayed here. It was a very nice atmosphere and very clean rooms! The breakfast was wonderfully delicious too! My youngest son (age 14) even got to enjoy the nice clean indoor pool a couple of times! :)

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I travel weekly for business, and stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. The Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside exceeds even the chain's normal high standards. From Monday night reception with locally-brewed beer to the addition of a omelette bar to the standard Hampton Inn hot breakfast, this hotel goes out of its way to make stays comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank azion1995
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Staff was quick and efficient. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was better than most complimentary breakfasts and from 6A-10A. We enjoyed our stay and I felt comfortable having my 7 month old at this establishment with us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton