“The best beef ribs anywhere! "Last meal good!"”

Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue
Ranked #25 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: While Buz has been dishing real barbecue in Richmond since 1992, our first brick-and-mortar location on Boulevard opened in 1995. We've also had the honor and privilege of being featured on some of television's top food shows. We are thankful to our loyal fan base that keeps coming back year-after-year. We opened our Broad St. location in 2012 and we look forward to bringing the same barbecue tradition to the West End.
Reviewed March 23, 2017

A friend of mine lives in Virginia. He constantly raves about a placed called Buzz and Ned's in Richmond. Claims it was the best bbq he ever had. So on a visit I decided to check it out. The bbq and the slaw were okay. The baby back ribs were good. But the beef ribs were mind blowing good! In the words of my friend, "Last meal good." I love Buzz and Ned's. Richmond, VA might not be a famous BBQ town like Memphis, Kansas City, or Lexington (NC), but Buzz and Ned's is The Mecca of Beef Ribs. You won't find better beef ribs anywhere. And the restaurant serves cold barley and hops beverages to boot!! I love Buzz and Ned's!!

1  Thank Ted B

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Best BBQ in Virginia. We have eaten at Buz's a number of times, and have never been disappointed. Babyback ribs are awesome, and Pulled Pork is my favorite. Huge portions, great sauce.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I love ribs, and maybe there are other places in Richmond I should try, but I love Buzz and Neds. I think these ribs are super addicting and some of the best I've had in the country. Let me do say I thought their sides were ok, but Ribs were a star. Whenever I fly to richmond I made a stop at some point. Get there early to avoid the lunch rush though.

1  Thank RIfratboy
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

This place has amazing food. The ribs, brisket and fries were all great. The service was good and the decor was fun too. I recommend it.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

First- my husband loved the ribs. The portions are large enough and you won't leave hungry. They have many types of beer and have a great independent selection. The BBQ is different. I'd never had unsauced BBQ before and I didn't really like the pork plain. They have their own sauce but it's more of a vinegar type, where I like the thicker, sweeter sauces. My husband tried my BBQ and liked it so it's likely more of a preference.