See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I selected WoodSpring Suites because I required blocks of days for business but not at "downtown prices." The rate was so very reasonable (in fact, too reasonable causing me to be wary) that I expected to find something other than I did! Clean, crisp, functional, secure, and friendly. What a jewel!

Date of stay: September 2018
Richmond_West_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Michael
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you are traveling to our area again soon, we love the opportunity to again fulfill your lodging needs.

Cheyanne Williams

Reviewed August 4, 2018

My check in was fast and the customer service associate was very friendly and professional. The rate was very affordable and the room was clean, quiet (I couldn't hear noises from the other rooms) and had a kitchen in it. I've seen higher priced rooms with a kitchen; so, I was stunned when I came into the room. I'll stay there again the next time I'm in town.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Patty,
I am so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate all your lodging needs during your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely
Cheyanne Williams

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I visited this property on business for a few weeks and have rarely experienced such wonderful customer service! I believe the manager Markell was always such an extreme help with any need I had when here. During the day I wasn't here very much but when so the cleaning crew were very professional and the desk clerk Renee was always on task! The only reason I took the time to write this review was due to the the manager Markell! I would see him pass my window @ night checking the on everything through the night and available for any need I had. If every establishment trained their employees as this establishment they would have no complaints. Thank Markell for all your cooperation with every need I had during my stay. You are an awesome mgr., and your experience very much shows!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
WoodSpring R, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I have been a guest at WoodSpring Suites Richmond West and had a wonderful experience! There was a woman Renee who worked the front desk who I believed to be assistant manager and she was the kindest most professional person I've had the privilege to deal with! I met the manager and he couldn't be any kinder or obliging! The suite I was checked into was bright, extremely clean and spacious. I would like to thank them ALL for such a pleasant stay. I travel for a living and will definitely reserve a suite from them next time in town. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shmookie

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Marcellus B is one of the housekeepers. He's awesome, polite, and really keeps things clean. He cleans the hallways, and cleans the rooms like he's cleaning his personal home!
It's close to walmart driving as well. They just need softer beds! lol But that's my personal preference!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear AJ. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, we love the opportunity to again fulfill your lodging needs.