“Very good value for money restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #581 of 1,746 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 10, 2014

This restaurant is conveniently located very close to Kroger departmental store. One of the things that work in favor of this restaurant is that it remains open till 10pm on weekdays and serves very filling potions of the Mexican Gumbo!

In the few times that I have seen, this is not a very crowded place and the service has been usually very quick.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We love Chipotle and this place comes very close to it, if not better. Their mango salsa takes it up a notch! The staff was great and very helpful...being it was our first time. Went with my husband and two children and everyone loved it! We got a burrito and bowls (naked burrito)..steak and chicken....yummy!
Save and ask for cups for water. They have lemons and limes ;-)

Reviewed December 25, 2013

The food has always been good at Qdoba. I especially love their craft 2 which lets you pick 2 smaller items.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had not been here in ages and was taken for lunch by friends who liked it. I quickly confirmed why I had not been back. The burrito ingredients are sub par and did not seem particularly fresh - this was my observation as they put my burrito together. One bite confirmed this. Blah. It appears they have tried to change things up to be a cross between chipotle and moes- epic fail. But hey, the chips were tasty and they maintain a clean dining room!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Nice time. Had a cheese quesadilla but was too much. Guacamole and sour cream along with lettuce came on the side. Free drink along with it. Just like Chipotle. Both are very good and make me happy.

2  Thank Sonny F

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!