“Great Indian Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

I've been to Lemon about 10 times. Several months ago I would have rated it 3 to 4 stars, but with the new chef and excellent staff I'll give it five now. We've dined there twice in as many weeks and it is superb. If you like curry, this is divine. Try the lamb Rogan Josh or the shrimp curry Also, the small plate tandoori makes a wonderful appetizer. The staff is attentive and helpful with the menu choices. This is our 'go to' Indian restaurant in Richmond.

2  Thank franko1208

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I had dinner with coworkers, and we enjoyed the Indian beer and food. We ordered Tandoori sampler, Hara Bhara Kabab and Gobi Lasooni as appetizers and they were all hits with our group. Service was efficient and friendly. Try Haywards 5000 for a strong Indian beer.

I had Palak Paneer and garlic Naan, which were excellent!

This is a spacious restaurant with parking.

1  Thank ravi4travel
Reviewed September 30, 2016

This place looks sketchy from the outside, but inside it's completely different. Very nice, with good food and superior service. GIve it a try!

1  Thank Susgo126
Reviewed September 23, 2016

Pros: It is in the middle of the city, parking was not bad. Goan style curry was not bad.
Cons: There is no buffet. The rice kheer was poor quality with rice grains separated from milk, not thick and creamy.
The rice and naan were not hot, rice was so cold and looked like it was cooked yesterday. The bathrooms were alright.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Phenomenal. Absolutely fantastic.
Great service, awesome cuisine.
Looks like a hole in the wall from outside and doesn't look like a great neighborhood (I'm told it's a college area... Looks industrial??). But fancy and tasteful inside and food was outstanding.
The naan with the cherry filling and jelly topping was heavenly. I also got a chicken appetizer that was to die for.
My family of 6 including my kids ages 1-7 loved it!!!!!
Left overs were great the next day too!

2  Thank Dramaticme