“In Richmond for the NASCAR race, stopped for some Mexican food”
Review of Little Mexico

Little Mexico
Ranked #402 of 1,806 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Great service. The salsa was delicious-- spicy & garlicky. I had the chicken avocado salad which was very well done. Loved the dressing. My husband had the deluxe burritos which were excellent. We greatly enjoyed our meal. Plus the Hilton shuttle dropped the us off & picked us up.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

This is one of my boyfriend and I's regular spot. The chimichangas are great. The drinks are cheap. We are seated immediately every time, granted we don't come out at peak dinner hours. It's always clean. Chips and salsa are dropped off with in seconds. The servers are always efficient and friendly. Our food is usually on the table in less than 10 mins. I love coming here right after work when I'm starving and have a taste for tequila.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

If you can find a place to park, it's good eating, but that's probably why you can't find a spot! Very good salsa, tacos and black beans. Good service.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

We often eat here for Sunday lunch when we have friends or family to join us. They have a nice selection of reasonably priced Mexican food, including kid's items. We have never gotten anything that was not good. For lunch on Sunday they have always been able to accommodate a party of 6 to 14. As my title indicates they have good food with great service at a very good price in a pleasant and clean environment. There is also a free parking area just behind the restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Love the food here. They have the best taco's in town! Love the salsa and great service. Just wish the place was bigger.