“Delicious barbecue in the heart of Richmond”

Buz & Ned's Real Barbecue Boulevard
Ranked #2 of 36 Quick Bites in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: While Buz has been dishing real barbecue in Richmond since 1992, our first brick-and-mortar location on Boulevard opened in 1995. We've also had the honor and privilege of being featured on some of television's top food shows. We are thankful to our loyal fan base that keeps coming back year-after-year. We opened our Broad St. location in 2012 and we look forward to bringing the same barbecue tradition to the West End.
Reviewed April 2, 2017

The food was delicious but the service was slow and they misplaced our order. It wasn't easy to find parking.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I have been to Buz and Ned's and the food was great but this time that wasn't the case. We both got the pulled barbeque and it tasted like something out of a can! I was sad! The onion and cucumber salad and the hushpuppies were good though. I think sometimes it's just hit and miss. Not always consistent. :(

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Best beef ribs in the world....actually all ribs!! (Smile) outdoor seating and very few tables inside. They have all types of old time sodas to wash down awesome food. Hush puppies are so good, all you can do is shake your head. Parking is good too. I will always go back no questions asked!!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Sometimes this place is sooooo good, other times it's just so-so, but we hit it right this time. Pulled pork sandwiches were tasty, grilled shrimp was tasty, beer was cold. An enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

I ordered with Orderup.com and the wrong order was delivered (after over an hour from placing the order). I called the restaurant to ask about the missing item and incorrect meal delivered. They refused to reimburse me because of using the third party site and they would not deliver the correct items ordered. They said I would have to come in to the restaurant to get a reimbursement -which defeats the purpose of delivery. Very rude phone customer service. Cold, soggy sandwiches. I would not recommend this restaurant or service again.

Management response:Responded March 13, 2017

Hi Ksink,

One of the things that is a bit confusing about 3rd party delivery services, such as orderup.com, is that if there's an issue, they are the only ones who can resolve it.

Because Buz & Ned's doesn't have delivery drivers, we have nobody who can deliver, or re-deliver your meal. Since many of the drivers from 3rd party delivery services pick up multiple orders at once, contacting them enables them to contact the driver to see if they might have grabbed the wrong order, or at the very least, can get them back to the store.

Since the order is placed on their system, any reimbursements need to be done through that system. Since we don't have access to it, if you'd like a reimbursement, you'll want to contact them, directly. They can be reached at help@orderup.com or 1-800-689-6613.

Again, I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but I hope that the contact information above is helpful in getting it resolved!