“Best Spaghetti In Richmond”
Review of Joe's Inn

Joe's Inn
Ranked #34 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 19, 2016

You wouldn't think that when you walk in, but the baked spaghetti is just incredible. Neighborhood "joint", a definite "hole in the wall." But what a place.....food is great, employees are great, atmosphere is really cool......just a fun time, where everyone are friends.

Reviewed April 17, 2016

We ordered takeout from here to get ready for the Ukrops Monument Avenue 10K. The portions are huge and delicious!

I ordered the chicken parmesan -- I couldn't finish it despite my appetite! And the meal was perfect for my run the next morning!

I often worry about what I will eat before a race when I'm out of town but I know next time I will dine here the night before!

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Had a great meal here. Sub and a salad. Kids has pb and j and spaghetti. A little bit of variety for everyone. 60 some beers on tap. Our waitress was great as well. Would recommend! Easy to walk to from the art museum.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Everyone raves about this place and it's true the food is pretty good. It gets pretty crowded during busy hours so expect a wait or go during and off hour. I had a bad experience one time I was in there but I have given it many other chances and I haven't ran into the same problem. I would recommend especially if you're visiting the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I love Joe's they have such an extensive menu and no matter what I have gotten there I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The portions are huge for what you pay as well. They also are one of best restaurants for beers on tap and in bottle.