“Yummy Pakistani food ”

Noorani Kabab House
Ranked #578 of 1,764 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Noorani Kabab house is next to a hookah lounge in a small strip mall facing Hungry Spring Rd. They are known for their lunch buffet, but I was there for dinner with five friends and ordered off the menu. We started with Chaat, samosas, and pokura. The tamarind sauce and cilantro sauce were so good! I chose Butter chicken, medium heat. It was delicious, but I didn't think there was any heat. I'm hesitant to crank up the heat. Beverage selection is skimpy. No alcohol. We all had water. I'll be back, it was really delicious. The owner and our waitress were very friendly and helpful. I'll be back to try the tandoori chicken and/or kebabs from the extensive menu.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Everything went well food was very good at last when they give us check they automatically added 18%gratuity while asking server we are only 2 how can you add automatic gratuity she replied we can add gratuity by seeing customers flow and our owner allowed us to add gratuity that's our tips.Its upon us (customer) who decide to give you tips or not actually I never go out of restaurant after eating without giving tips to server because it's your right but no one has given you right too add automatic gratuity without knowing by customer.

5  Thank cuppycap
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Pakistaní food is more spicy than usual American food. Don't come here expecting otherwise. Come here for an authentic Pakistani experience. We got the buffet today so we could sample several dishes. When did you last have goat?

Reviewed September 14, 2016

The food is very authentic but will be spicy for Caucasians. Much better than Anokha, Lehja and India K' Raja which caters mostly to the American populace. The restaurant could use TLC.

Reviewed March 21, 2015

cheap ok food where you can sit and enjoy. The same options you find in an Indian restaurant. Rasamalai was good.