Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing. Staff is wonderful and the selection is huge.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

from US$51.94
from US$38.00
from US$65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2016

I think my husband knew when we walked in he was going to be a few dollars lighter. Ha! This place is amazing and if it was in my hometown we would be broke. I got a vintage bathing suit and new red lipstick. My kids even had fun in here with my daughter leaving with some lipstick and my son getting a fedora.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Very cool blast from the past. The store is clean and well-organized and the items they have are amazing. The clothing and accessories are very rare and they are priced reasonably. Good selection of vintage hats, dresses, gloves, etc.

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

This place is one of my daughters all time favorite shops. It's a complete blast to the past. Anyone of any age will have a fantastic time looking at the items in this store(especially downtown Abbey fans!)

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I have been coming to this store for years, and it always offers a quality shopping experience. All of the items in this store are in excellent condition and are very clean and well cared for. I love the wide range of vintage and reproduction clothing from the 1900s up. You can also find some really great jewelry in here. The staff is very helpful and offer great service. There are very talented individuals that work here as reflected in the design of the rotating front window; it is always beautiful. I love this place!!

Reviewed October 30, 2014

Unlike an antique store just down the street, this place was clean, orderly and smelled fresh! Excellent customer service. Products well displayed. Wide-ranging selection of items small and large. Good prices. A great place along a great street - Carey Street. One customer at the time we were there bought tuxedo items, another got a hat. My wife picked up a vintage compact. If you are shopping or just window shopping, check out this shop!

1  Thank GoingThere77
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This store has a vast collection of vintage jewelry, clothing, shoes, handbags, and knick knacks! Wow! The employees dress funky to reflect the vibe of the store. Very cool. I bought a vintage rig for only $22. I highly recommend this store if you want a one of a kind piece.

1  Thank bdedeaux