“Best pizza in town!”

Arianna's Italian Grill
Ranked #485 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We have had pizza here twice - once takeout (they also deliver) and once in the restaurant. The pizza is phenomenal- we had the vegetarian which had a white garlic sauce and the eggplant parmesan. Both were absolutely fantastic - piping hot, thin crispy crust, perfectly seasoned. They have an extensive menu but we haven’t gotten past the pizza!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I used to frequent Ariana's on a weekly to monthly basis. Unfortunately all the good staff are gone, and the service now, is below par.

I understand that with time, the current staff could improve, but it's been a while and they're still no improvement, so if you're in the area, go somewhere else

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Had never been here before, menu has large amounts of items.
Service was a little slow overall, ordering and then getting the check, food came out in a timely manner. Disappointed about the lack of domestic beer options and overall beer options in general. Food was good, meal portions were bigger than needed, would have liked to have a small plate option, pizza by the slice on menu but none available.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Ariana's got a 4 rating because of the pizza which was pretty tasty! The service wasn't the best! If you want a good pizza this is a good place to go!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I are cost-conscious seniors and we love Italian food.
We had a great meal at this place. The service was good, and I was delighted that our hot food dishes were hot when served. The decor is not sophisticated. The bathroom was spotless, the service quick, the table and floor underneath the table were clean, and in all I encourage others to visit.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Arianna's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!