See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2018

My stay at the hotel (January 2018) was unremarkable. The curtains had a stain on them I didn't look close enough to identify. There were 4 different places around the room where something (TV, lights, ?) had been hung on the wall but were no longer there and all four spots were very poorly patched. The TV, fridge, and microwave worked well.

I arrived at 2:00 AM on a very cold night. When I got in my room the climate control was off and the room was 55 degrees. It didn't reach a livable temperature until some time the next day while I was a work. Not a big deal - but displays the overall attitude.

I will say that the hot water does get hot, which is not always the case everywhere.

Overall, this is a functional hotel and a reasonable price. It's not somewhere you want to stay when you plan to hang out in the room a lot, though.

Room tip: Avoid the stairwells. They're convenient for unloading/loading the car - but noisy all hours of the night.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Disgusting. There was blood on the sheets and on the pillowcase. Stay away from this place. I spoke to the front desk and he only offered to change my room, well it was midnight when I got back to my room. He didn't offer to bring clean sheets. There was also hair on the bathroom floor.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Not much to say about this place, but the entire management family seemed fatigued with what they were doing, as did the front desk personnel in the adjoining Econolodge, where I was sent for the just average continental breakfast. Had to agrue there to get either sweetner (they never had it) or the TV to be turned on! Silly!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2015

when we got to the room it was full of cockroaches and dead bugs plus no outlets for the computer and tv would not work at all this place needs to be demolished for sure it does bed was umcomfortable never stay here

Date of stay: May 2015
3  Thank tommy b
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

Stayed overnight on business. Not too bad. A little dated and floors are kind of dirty. But overall not a bad stay. The staff was friendly and there are restaurants and shopping near by. The area felt safe also. And it wasn't too far off the highway.

Date of stay: September 2015