All reviews front desk safe location room was clean would definitely stay here again king suite nice hotel shopping and restaurants fresh fruit living room indoor pool oatmeal the general manager one night stay business trip short pump inns stopover
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Check in and check out were fast. Staff were attentive and polite. Room was comfortable and clean. A lamp light bulb was missing and we had an issue with a stopped drain in tub, but it was promptly taken care of by maintenance. The issue was most likely with housekeeping. The shower water pressure was excellent. The hot breakfast was adequate with terrific staff. Their fitness room was rather lacking with no bike, light weights, nor a single mat.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences from your recent stay! We love to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We deeply apologize that you had issues with your room, but are happy to hear that the quick work of our maintenance team was greatly appreciated. We appreciate all your feedback and hope to see you again the next time you visit our area!
Rebecca Ramey
eCommerce Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Kind courteous staff, clean rooms with the basic set up, plenty of parking, good breakfast with ample seating and food. Mobile check in speeds things up. Fitness room didn't have a stationary bike which seemed odd.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for the five star review! Our staff is always ready to provide a courteous service. We are happy that you were accommodated and enjoyed our breakfast and mobile check in. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast, informative, and easy. The room was clean and had everything as expected. Breakfast was good and had a variety of continental items. Checkout was just as easy and it was nice the gentleman at the front desk used my name. Also, the General Manager, Ashleigh, was nice and always greeted me with a smile. Overall, great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you Darren for this awesome review! We will be sure let everyone here know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in January and they told me they would refund me because they had no hot running water. Come to find out a month later they did not refund me and when I called to clear things up they told me I was wrong and that it never happened. Why would I lie about this and how would I know exactly what to say to get one over on them? don’t stay here it’s a waste of money

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you Noboru for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at our property. We refunded points to all our guests who informed us that they were impacted by our hot water repairs. We hope that the direct communication to you by our General Manager in regards to this shows our commitment to ensuring that those who alerted us in a timely manner were compensated.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We travelled for a soccer weekend, and were checked in timely, but the room had not been cleaned from previous guests. We had to take our stuff and move to another room. These things happen. Our first night, my wife and daughter (I could not) could hear and we bothered all night by a high pitch squeeling sound. I went to front desk and was told it was "probably the air conditioner". I suspected that, but it didnt help. Front desk very helpful in finding something to eat after 10 hour drive. The day we checked out (early - 6 AM) we discovered that housekeeping only left 1 towel for 4 people (we had 2 double bed room) but at that point too late to worry about it...we needed to just go. Nothing made it a terrible visit, just made it fairly unpleasant.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
E C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for Chris taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences from your recent stay. I have forwarded your comments along to our General Manager, so that our maintenance team can look into these issues, and our head housekeeper can provide her team with additional training. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Rebecca Ramey