“Local Italian restaurant”

Franco’s Restaurant
Ranked #619 of 1,762 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Had dinner here with a friend. Both of us agreed it wasn't anything special. I had a pasta dish, and my friend had a salad, as I recall. May try it again sometime.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

5 of us had dinner after returning from a week of biking in SC. We took advantage of the senior pricing on "small plates". The seating was prompt. The service was excellent. The food was ample and very good. The pricing was reasonable.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Enjoyed a lunch here with family on a Sunday afternoon.

What we liked:

1. We were greeted by friendly, smiling faces
2. Clean dining room; clean restroom (women's)
3. Plenty of free parking
4. Large, varied menu
5. Ice cold salads
6. Pasta cooked al dente
7. Reasonable prices: We ordered two dinner plates, one large pizza, and two sandwiches; I think there was an ice tea in there too. With 20% tip and tax the total bill came to $68.
8. They are nice to kids.
9. Portions are huge, especially the pasta plates; next time I'll split a dish with hubby.

What we didn't like:

1. Nothing

Would we return? Yes.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

The title says it all.....and Penne alla Vodka....with MUSHROOMS? have never seen that in 45 years (maybe in Penne All' Arrabbiata). We should have gone with Pizza

Reviewed April 24, 2016

Food is not very good! On Apri 6, 2016 I was there and purchased a $14.11 dinner. However, $36.69 was put on my debit card. Spoke to the manager on April 7, 2016. He told me he would call me to resolve after he contacted the card company. As of today I have not heard from him and I don't have my $22 back. Lesson learned. Will not ever go back!

Been to Franco’s Restaurant? Share your experiences!