Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Do it

Came for a bachelor party. Our guide was awesome, knew a bunch of history about the surrounding... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Irvin C
Bordentown, New Jersey
via mobile
Rafting The James

We had a great time. Our guides, Ryan, Adam and Garrett, were fun and even though the water was at... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EGICLAW
Alpena, Arkansas

All reviews rafting trip white water rafting upper james river rafting lower river highly recommend this company trail mix an excellent guide james river upper section class iii rapids running high water shoes great rafting experience rope swing paddle boarding super fun
Reviewed September 3, 2018

My daughter and I had a great time on the river. Our guide was Mike- he was great. We had some sun, some rain, the water was running high and we enjoyed it very much. It was a great first rafting trip for my 13 year old.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in the river today! Everyone we encountered were super nice and friendly and very knowledgeable!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

So much fun! Loved The 3 tour guides. We had Berkeley she was so fun and informative . Will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My mother in law and some family friends are always looking for our next adventure. While I would definitely suggest calling ahead, RO was the only team who worked my family in on a holiday weekend (we missed the morning session but found a guide for the afternoon session). The rafting trip (lower james) was 100% worth it. It was all of our 1st time rafting. We hit the james with our guide, Arqam, aka guide of the century. We felt very safe and comfy under his direction. He was extremely patient with us and went along with all our corny jokes. Im tempted to go back tomorrow with some of my friends. Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Fun, homey environment. We had a great time kayaking the rapids. The guide was easy going and informative.