US$94
US$90
US$84
HolidayInn.com
US$59
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$96
CandlewoodSuites
US$62
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$105
All reviewsresidence inngreat locationvalet parkingcobblestone streetsfront deskbistro staffpublic garageshockoe bottomcorner roomgreat bars and restaurantsoutdoor courtyardcanal walkwithin walking distancevirginia statestarbucks coffeeper dayvalet service
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed at this property when I was in town for a conference. It was cheaper than the Hilton/conference hotel a few blocks away. The staff was extremely professional and accommodating and the location was great, lots of food and other shops nearby. The property itself was really nice. Please note that if you stay there on a Friday or Saturday night you may hear some music from some of the bars but it did not disturb my sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Troy with valet parking was super helpful with parking and information about local restaurants. He was very friendly and has a nice smile! Alfred saved me from my own mistake. He checked my room when I accidentally thought someone was in it. Completely a blonde moment for me! Alfred was very helpful and friendly. Check in was very easy and also check out. The manager stopped to chat one evening in the lobby. Alicia was super friendly at check out. Over all everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay again!

Room Tip: Double queen adjoining a king with pull out couch and walk in shower is nice for families.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ashton B, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Richmond Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Richmond Downtown. We are glad that not only our valet staff, but security and management all go above and beyond to help and assist whenever you may need it!

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Richmond Downtown and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Richmond.​

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Nice Marriott right on Cary near most of the wonderful Shockoe restaurants. Rooms and facility is modern, has nice courtyard, a bar and restaurant. It is quiet even being right downtown. Staff is attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for room on courtyard and higher floor if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Richmond Downtown. Located in the heart of Downtown Richmond, it is super convenient to access all the best restaurants in Richmond, either on foot or by car!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Eugene Brown is an awesome Banquet Supervisor.

Absolutely attentive to every detail.

He is a true asset to the Marriott.

Every aspect of the trip was first rate.

The rooms were spotless and plenty of staff at any given time to help you out with anything at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I stayed here for a two day business trip. The hotel was centrally located, close to public parking and two blocks from my meeting. I was able to park and not move my car until I left two days later. Everything was close by and the hotel was safe and secure. All the hotel employees were some of the best I've ever encountered. So helpful and friendly. Room was up to date and very clean and comfortable. Everything I needed.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the courtyard. It was a very pleasant view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business