We recently stayed at a Best Western Plus in Charlottesville and had a wonderful experience. Based on that, we chose the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn when we had to travel to Midlothian.
The hotel's appearance reminded me of Williamsburg -- old brick colonial, etc -- and you could tell the building itself is older. The rooms and the interior of the hotel, however, are great. New bathrooms, VERY comfortable beds. My only wish? A thick fluffy comforter (instead of a thinner blanket and bedspread) like we had in Charlottesville.
Breakfast was good -- waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits (yum!). I didn't see fresh fruit, but it could have been hidden behind everyone else getting breakfast!
Overall, a great deal for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a most Remarkable stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, where Hospitality is second nature to us. Our Friendly Associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in Warm Tones, Rich Woods, and Stone Masonry, the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn creates a Cozy and Welcoming Atmosphere. Whether coming for Business or Pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western