“Reasonable value for week-day lunch”
Review of Kitchen 64

Kitchen 64
Ranked #64 of 1,807 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 8, 2018

I joined a friend there for a week-day lunch. On a Tuesday there was not a lot of parking. I ordered the meatloaf, which was one of the specials of the day. It came with asparagus (which was good) and mashed potatoes (which was nothing outstanding and clearly below what my wife makes). The serving of meatloaf as copious and I took some home. The service was OK but certainly not excellent.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The food was excellent and the service is wonderful friendly atmosphere within walking distance from the hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2018

First time going to this restaurant and I really enjoyed ALL of the food that we had here. Fired green tomatoes were fabulous. Fries were amazing. The chicken pasta that I had was so delicious and a large serving! Total of 8 of us and every single one of us was pleased!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Been to Kitchen 64 a dozen times (good place that's why I go back) and had a new menu item for the 1st time: Chesapeake Crab Chips. Decadent and delicious. Paired with a micro brew on tap, heaven. $11, great value.

Ingredients include house made potato chips, lump crab (you can see and taste real crab), caramelized onions, white cheddar cheese and a sprinkling of Old Bay. Served with Sriracha Ranch on the side. Served heaped nacho style, use the sauce for those extra chips.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I had forgotten how great the steak fries were here. Fries with cheese, steak tips, mushrooms and onions baked on top! Dip in some ranch, so good. Husband got grilled cheese with bacon and avocado, our 14mo old devoured the kids hotdog, which was about the size of two regular ones. We'll be back for brunch!