All reviews full kitchen honor system free laundry living room medical procedure maymont park felt like home front desk flat screen long stay convenience store great hotel extended stay recent stay would definitely stay here again sized bed large bathroom
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We were happy to return to this hotel for a recent stay and even recommenders it to my sister who also stopped over. The grounds are much cleaner then last time and the room is clean, comfortable, and and well appointed. I left my iPad charger and no one turned it in so that was a bummer but my own fault. Otherwise a good hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Richmond - West Broad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

ISellSyn, thank you for your review of our property 5/5 we greatly appreciate it. We feel bad that your charger was not found by any of the staff, we'll continue to keep an eye out to see if it turns up.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have traveled quite a bit and have stayed in many of the best hotels in the country. This is my hometown location and I utilize this location to "WOW" my guests and my business associates! To quote my recent guest, "WOW!" "What a place!"

Room Tip: Suite with King and 1 Bedroom is exquisite!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We too love hearing the "wow" from guests we are glad we are continually providing such for yourself and your clientele.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Very clean hotel and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel where you can get a great night sleep. The check in and check out process was a breeze. Great location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Amazing review thank you so kindly for providing one for us we are glad to have earned that 5/5 from you.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I love the Candlewood Suites brand in general; if you stay with them you’re set up for one day or one year in reference to the full kitchen gear, cutlery, pots and pans, etc. I’ve stayed at Candlewoods all over the country in the last few years; always awesome with the free washer/dryer situation and such. This Candlewood location sets the bar higher than what I generally see. First of all I love the design of this one; probably the largest with most floors out there. Property is in amazing shape; I would have thought it was brand new but I knew better as I stayed here about a year ago. This version is super modern and updated; awesome lobby and furniture. The appliances in the room were much newer than you generally see in this brand. TV above average size and age too for a Candlewood. Another thing privy to this particular location are the premium JR Watkins shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. Also this is the only CS I’ve seen that you can buy beer and wine are in the lobby. If you dig the Candlewood brand (which I do) come see what the next-level version is like. A+

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Richmond - West Broad, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Mr Philip,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a wondrous review of your property. We do our best to make the "home-away-from-home" feeling be to the best of what we can provide you our guests. We cannot say thank you enough for this stellar review and the 5/5 rating. We look forward to having every guest back and of course would love for them to stay the year with us ;-)

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Extremely friendly and attentive staff -- easy and quick check-in, and when I called down because our TV remote didn't work, the front desk attendant was at our room within one minute to give us new batteries. The room was spacious, with a separate living room and bedroom for extra privacy. The bed was enormous and super comfortable. The bathroom was huge, with a brand new shower with amazing water pressure and very nice toiletries. Convenient location with lots of easy parking and coffee available in the lobby at all hours. We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your stellar 5/5 review of our property. We try very hard to accommodate every quest in a timely manner, to which I am glad to read we did such.