“Great experience!”

The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: We consider Short Pump our dry dock Boathouse location, offering the same impeccable service and distinctive experience as our waterfront restaurants only housed in the convenience of Short Pump Town Center. We invite you to take a break from shopping to enjoy some of Richmond's best sushi as well as other Boathouse favorites.
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is terrific. Indoor and outdoor seating are available. The staff is attentive. The food is phenomenal. And the beer, wine, and cocktail offerings are unique. Crystal took care of me in an outstanding manner—didn’t rush me when I was indecisive, answered questions about menu items, and was a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend The Boathouse…and Crystal!

Housepitality F, Manager at The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you so much for sharing this review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything and that Crystal took great care of you. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a late lunch , restaurant was basically empty. It is a very nice open space with an industrial modern vibe. I ordered the oyster poboy. The sandwich was $15 and had 4 fried oysters on top of stale bread. The oysters tasted very fishy, not fresh at all. I did tell the waitress and she did take it off of the bill, so that was good without me having to ask. But, I left hungry with a bad taste in my mouth and my stomach still feels not quite right. Overall, not a good experience.

Housepitality F, Manager at The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hi Erin,
We're so sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience, and we thank you for sharing this feedback. We will pass along your comments to our chef teams. If you would like to share any additional details about your experience, we welcome you to email us directly at feedback@boathouseva.com. We hope you will give us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center is the Perfect place for a Business meeting . The Staff was very Professional and cordial in handling every detail . Parking is easy and the food is Superb . Everyone loved the event .. A Very hospitable place for your next Business meeting along with some awesome food ! We can't wait until our next meeting !

Hi Foodlover,
Thanks so much for this review! We are glad to hear that you had a great meeting and that your guests enjoyed everything. Give us a call when you're ready to come back in!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

After strolling the very nice Short Pump mall, we stopped in The Boathouse for dinner. In shorts, we felt a little under dressed as it looked like most diners came from work(it was a week day). Food was very good as reflected in the price. I appreciated the waiter asking about allergies almost immediately as I have one. He remembered and made substitution suggestions for me. Most places leave me to either fend for myself or ask a million questions. Great service!

Housepitality F, Manager at The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Hi there! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed an accommodating experience at The Boathouse. We appreciate knowing that you enjoyed everything and we hope you'll join us again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Very good seafood, with interesting menu options (grilled octopus, sushi, etc), and very good service. A little pricey, but worth the money for what you get.

Hi James,
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your food and service on your last visit. We hope that you will come visit us again!

Been to The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center? Share your experiences!