“The Best Indian Food I think there is”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Pastry House
Ranked #15 of 24 Bakeries in Richmond
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Well i love!!!! Indian food by far the best and I can't say how much this place is delicious I ordered a tikka masala dosa" and it was very good for my opinion and this place is great for having a fun night out with your family or friends if you ever want a excellent pastry product or a nice sweet I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

First time visit, I love Indian cuisine, and I have dined around the world, unfortunately this place does not measure up, if you have eaten Samosa, you do not want to eat an old one that was microwaved, they served us 2 samosa where the outside was soft, over cooked in the microwave, we returned them, the lady said they had no fresh ones, only microwaved ones? No metal untensils, everything served in plastic, the only good item was the great thin crepe like dish served with onions-- Delicious! Everything else was not worth mentioning. The service was bad, not friendly, very slow.

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Excellent for Cake / pastries and dosa's! I always order cake from them and they have such great flavor and super delicious cakes! I am not a big fan of other food like Biriyani or chats from Pastry house, no consistent quality.

Reviewed December 26, 2015

I have tasted much better food, but the dosas were amazing. Wish i had gone for pizza with the kids.

1  Thank Mali10000
Reviewed May 5, 2015

I tried all type of dosas here. panneer, chicken tikka, masala dosas are good.pastries are also good. Sweets are not good.