“A very accommodating staff in a beautiful location”
Review of Belmonte Vacanze

Belmonte Vacanze
GreenLeadersGold level
maryland
“A very accommodating staff in a beautiful location”
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay. From the quaint Italian town at the top of the hill, to the invigorating horseback riding and tennis lessons, and of course the spectacular view of the countryside, it was everything we could have wanted in an Italian vacation. The property is family owned and everyone is so helpful and friendly...they really make you feel as if you are part of their family for the week. I have to mention, I am a techy and the internet was quite sufficient, with wifi over the entire property.

Many of the villas are fairly large, so its best to go with 1-2 other families if you want to get the best deal.

I highly recommend this place. Be sure to get a tennis lesson, they have an excellent instructor!

Room Tip: Travel with friends like we did to save money
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
piero050, Direttore at Belmonte Vacanze, responded to this review, 31 August 2011
Hello Wtrpamy and thank you so much for such beautiful review! I am happy to know that you have appreciated the horse back riding trips that we arranged with our guides in the many horse tracks around the property and that you have had some tennis lessons with our instructor.Tennis is my love and I can't wait to plaly in our tennis cpurt when I have some free time!:-)
Hope to see you in Belmonte vacanze again.
Lauro

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We keep returning to Belmonte Vacanze for these reasons:
- friendly and well-organised staff
- spotless cleanliness
- great service
- magnificent view from the aparments
- wonderful countryside
- great location in Tuscany
We warmly recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank holidaytohave
St. Peter Port
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Excellent family holiday - stunning views over miles of Tuscan countryside, off the beaten track, but worth the drive. The accommodation was basic, spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The swimming pool is wonderful and even though the resort was full there was never a feeling of being overcrowded. The general atmosphere was one of calm. The staff were informative, welcoming and friendly. A special mention for Lauro, one of the Management - a genuinely nice guy, very knowledgeable of the area who always had time to chat and assist. He helped with technical internet wi-fi issues and is also a very patient and encouraging tennis coach. All in all I would recommend this resort to families who want to experience rural Tuscany but have access to the activities as listed on their website.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We had a great riding holiday while staying at Belmonte. Four hours of riding every day for a week was fantastic - we saw beautiful coutryside, castles, wild boars, deer. We miss all the views, sunshine, fresh air, lovely food and friendly people.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Montaione
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Fabulous setting, and very well kept. Whats not to like!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
hasselt
Reviewed 8 August 2009

i can't forget those summers when my parents, sister and me went to italy on holiday in belmonte! It was one of my best vacations!
It's such a nice place, not only thanks to the peace and quiet but also because even we teenager can do stuff around there like swimming, playing tennis, going for a beautiful walk,..
They have very beautiful appartments And oooh what a beautiful view! And everyone is so nice there!
i really enjoyed it there. and my parents enjoyed it so much that they go back every summer!
if i have the chance again, i would definitly go back!!

• Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
Auburn hill
Reviewed 13 March 2009

I can’ t forget my holiday in Belmonte and i want to recommend this residence for all the people who want to discover the real Tuscany, who wants to relax and who wants to fell what Dolce vita is!!
I have been with my family last year in july and we spent two weeks. The residence is new since it is just seven years old. The flats are comfortable and big and since I had a look of all the typology of flats I can say for sure that all the flats are big ( bilo, trilo, quadric ex…). In our flat we could enjoy silence and privacy even if in july the residence was complete. There were something like 150 persons in the residence but every day I always had the sensation to be alone in the residence. That is because the Belmonte estate is very big ( something like 200 hundred hectares!) and also because the tourists who live in Belmonte like traveling in the beautiful towns that you can easily reach from Belmonte like San Gimignano, Volterra, Certaldo, Siena, Firenze ( these are the ones I visited). In Belmonte we could make every kind of sport from trekking in the routes of Belmonte estate around hills and woods to mountain biking inside the estate or outside traveling around the nices villages near Belmonte. There is also a tennis court where I used to play with my friends and where I had some tennis lessons too. And during the afternoon sometimes we had also a match in the nice football fields with other people we met in Belmonte. The swimming pool is incredible!!!!!!!so big and so comfortable!!i spent some hours of the day swimming or making me lulling by the hydromassage!!There is a swimming pool for kids too where they have fun and it is safe. Simona, Piero, Lauro ( the family that manage Belmonte) and their receptionis Elisa were very professional and kind and they have been able to make us feel like at home.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montaione
5.8 km away
Villa i Laghi
#2 of 45 in Montaione
5.5 km away
Diacceroni Agriturismo Biologico

Been to Belmonte Vacanze? Share your experiences!