“Terrible”

Ranked #48 of 103 Restaurants in Qawra
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Food was horrid, chicken tasted chewwy and wierd, ribs were deep fried in batter when i took a bute it was like bones in batter, then to top it of i found a long black hair in my food , it was vile never go here.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I took my husband here for his 50th birthday meal. To say the food was terrible was an understatement! My husband is not a fussy man when it comes to food but on this occasion he was as disappointed as I was . Yes 9 euros for a set menu is good value but only if what you have is nice and tasty. We had our starters with extra satay chicken and the chicken was nothing like what I would expect , very enemic looking and sauce was sweet rather than peanut in taste ! We then had a 40 min wait to get our main , egg fried rice and lemon chicken ( rice bland and tasteless and I couldn't taste lemon at all in the lemon sauce . The chicken once again had a strange texture and was not at all tasty. We asked for the bill and left , I did advise the waiter I was not happy with our food and he knocked off 2 euro 60 cents ... Avoid

1  Thank Karena C
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Our daughter noticed this on a walk from the hotel, all 25m of it. So, we had the set menu for 3 with extra noodles.
You have to have the noodles.
Plus the satay is cooked to your heat strength, we had medium we should have gone hotter it to die for. The rest of the dishes are excellent, duck in orange sauce being particularly noteworthy.
The staff are bonkers and very chatty, which in my opinion really makes the event special. They didn’t have to be kind, fun, friendly and helpful, but it really shows that they love their job. The boss Lady spent time chatting and we will more than likely go back before we go home next week.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed our dinner at this beautiful restaurant
Value for money
And very friendly staff and owner
We enjoyed a very delicious set menu
Wounderful atmosphere calming effect
We will definitely go back to this restaurant

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Ate at this Chinese restaurant a few times, and always the food was good and good portions, and the price is great. The service was always good and Josephine always makes sure that everything is done right. My wife is not keen on meat, and does not like oily food, so they steam vegetables for her, and they never make us wait long to have them done.