“So good I went twice”

Ranked #45 of 105 Restaurants in Qawra
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Handy Chinese restaurant and takeaway,had a great set menu for lunch enjoyed it so much went back few days later and had it again,can sit outside and inside staff friendly and food great

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I have read previous reviews,we can’t believe it,we found this restaurant by accident,we had the set menu,and it was very good,plenty of it freshly cooked.Very reasonable priced,and funnily enough served by 2 English waiters...worth a visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited this restaurant yesterday only because Peking wasn’t open and we had to be back to watch the Liverpool game, so we decided to go in, it was empty fair enough it was only 5pm but still no customers came when it got to 6pm then the food came and we understood why, the salt and pepper chicken wings had no meat on them and the crispy duck was 95% fat while the pancake where stuck together, would never recommend in my wildest dreams but the staff were lovely credit to them for surving that rubbish!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My 15 year old son enjoyed and we were for that reason happy enough to go with the flow BUT the quality of food was very, very poor. Very, very gludgy - nothing crisp or flavoursome as one expect and a Chinese ready meal would have been much better. The service was lets say' interesting'. I came on this site to see if the people at the other table who were clearly very unhappy had wriiten a review and felt obliged to add my voice to the others who weren't impressed. On a positive if you are not looking for anything remotely authenic and want decent servings like my son you may find it to your liking.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Visited it as it was local to where we were staying. The initial welcome was somewhat of a false dawn. Ordered drinks from someone not conversant with their own menu. These drinks materialised 40 minutes later upon the third request. We ordered starters and a main course. When the starters arrived the prawn crackers were stale and the prawn toast was steeped in fat. And not a nice tasting fat at that. The seaweed was edible to be fair. The staff seemed to be buzzing around one table at the expense of others leading to lots of waiting by other table's. The table next to me had almost eaten their main course by the time their drinks arrived. I've no idea what my main course might have tasted like as I asked for the bill and left.