“Sunday Breakfast”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This is one of our favorite breakfast diners. I love the Uncle Hershel Favorite, which consist of 2 egg, Hasbrown casserole, grits, biscuits with gravy, and a choice of meat. I had the grill spicy Tilapia and it was excellent. My wife got her bacon, scramble egg and a biscuit. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Got my normal fancy fixin's six grilled chicken tenders. The kitchen put the green beans on the plate with then which made them not the best. Since we were tight for time I just ate then rather than wait for another plate. Otherwise meal was great. At first thought server was going to be great but did take a couple reminders to get it right as to what we needed - i.e. - jelly, extra butter.

While paying the check I was asked how was my dinner? I told then, "Yes I told server and he apologized but no, did not offer to take off bill". The cashier called the manager - said the kitchen staff knows and should do better! They took that item off my check. Nice way to handle and as always, we will return to Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

We always stop here due to being just off the interstate. Food was good and the service was OK. Seen a four legged friend before leaving so this Cracker Barrel is pet friendly.

1  Thank Randolph T
Reviewed February 4, 2018

There is no doubt that this location is well managed. The employees worked well together and stepped up to quickly meet the needs of customers. My hash brown casserole could have been warmer but it was still a comfort food I thoroughly enjoyed! This location is very close to the highway. We were able to keep our stopping time under 45 minutes for our meal!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I like the trout dish and their corn bread. For breakfast pancakes are good.
I love their store they have some original things there.