“Best Pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

This is family owned and run. Everything on the menu is very good but the pizza and birch beer are simply the best! Another favorite of mine is their spaghetti. It's not fancy inside but the staff are friendly, the prices are reasonable and the food is very tasty.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The staff are friendly, clean, and informative. The pizza is not something you would say "Mama Mia" about. The crust and flavor reminded me of cheap bowling alley pizza. I cannot speak to their other food.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Ordered for delivery to our hotel while in Manassas on business trip. The gentleman I spoke on the phone who took my order was extremely pleasant and happy to help. The disappointment was in the overall taste of food. Here are a few areas that made this choice a buzz kill for us... We ordered extra sauce on two pizzas and they came as though we ordered “light sauce.” The pizzas otherwise had correct toppings. The crust flavor and texture was extremely bland and so without sauce to enhance the flavor. It was a no go. My husband ordered fried mushroom caps - tasted like the oil needed changing. Our salads were generous portions however, just so bland. My husband is Italian and I cook Italian dishes all the time. We chose Mama Mia based on reviews (here and Google). Overall, not a place we’d order from again.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I have ate here many times and sometimes I like the meals so much, I wish I could eat more. Very good pasta and appetizers. Have not tried the pizza yet.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I was waiting for a hair appointment so I stopped in for lunch and just wanted a salad. The salad took me an hour to eat - it was HUGE and the price was less than I expected for the size I received and it full of roasted chicken and overflowed the bowl!

Date of visit: June 2016