“Best poppers I have EVER had!”
Review of Monza

Monza
Ranked #16 of 353 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Monza was established in 2011 it's family owned and managed. We serve food in a bistro style pastas, brick oven pizzas, sandwiches etc. We have several big screen TVs and there will always be the most exciting sports events shown. We have over 100 craft beers in our list, plus full bar and a affordable priced wine list. Live music on weekends.
Reviewed July 4, 2018

I have actually dined here twice with the fist being a solo visit to the bar, and the second a couples night. The restaurant and bar area is not very large but is laid out well and has a warm and cozy feel. On the night I visited with my wife the small restaurant was quite busy but we were seated immediately.

During both my visits I had the Jalapeno Poppers and I would highly recommend stopping in to sample these. I as I indicate in the title of this review, they are quite exceptional. The Aioli sauce that the grilled poppers are covered in is the perfect paring for this dish. Well done to the team on this dish specifically

The only down note was that when my stout came it was only half full of beer (please see attached photo). The rest was foam. I do understand that when a a stout is served in a snifter that a certain amount of foam will be at the top but this was not an acceptable pour. I could tell that due to the longer time that it took for my beverage to get to me that there was probably a keg change involved which could account for the foam . I requested our server to ask the barkeep to take it back and top it off and unfortunately got a some push back. I was told that due to the high alcohol content in this specific stout that the amount of beer is kept lower. It was a weak response to something that was an obvious bad poor. I would have appreciated just an honest response and a quick top off. Our server did have it topped off eventually and I very much enjoyed the beverage...or two.

Four our main course my wife selected the seafood medley and I the Hawaiian pulled pork & pineapple flatbread. Both meals were quite delicious. My wife absolutely loved her seafood and I thought the combination of sweet, tangy and spicy was perfectly blended in the flat bread.

Our server was super friendly, prompt and helpful and the meal in regards to value was on par with the area. We would recommend this restaurant to all

See you on the trail and please remember to try to treat with dignity and respect, all whom with you come in contact.

John Eric

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great food & drink. Good place to gather with friends after work or on weekends. Costs are reasonable . Would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Haven't been to Monza in awhile, actually since they 1st opened several years ago. It has expanded it's menu greatly since then. Choices were interesting and plentiful. Wife and I both had the Beef Tenderloin Risotto which was delicious, however the Risotto could have used a little more cook time as it was a little crunchy. Our other party had the pork medallions which by their reaction was plate licking good. Service by our waitress, who stated she was new, was excellent and punctual with the food and to check on us. Nice to see Monza still is a viable place to hit for dinner or lunch.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

We had a fun dinner. Many main dish choices, good wine! Good service. You can eat a light meal or more.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Had a great lunch at Monza today. It was bright and sunny so we were happy to snag an outside table in the shade. Our server was prompt and friendly. The chicken sandwich was very good. The fries were outstanding. As soon as we let our waitress know that we needed more ice for our ice tea, she kept the cubes coming. It was our first visit here. We will definitely come back.