“Authentic Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Its hard to find authentic Greek restaurant. This one is by Greek owners. Food I'd great with low cost, casual setting

1  Thank Sibx2

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My favorite Greek restaurant closed back home, so I keep looking for Greek restaurants with similar flavors. This was the closest I’ve found. The flavors were excellent. I wish I would have had time to go back.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. For the amount of staff, the service needs improvement.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We ate here last night with 2 friends, Tried for a reservation but they won't do that for less than 6. Got a good table anyway at 6 pm., but they do fill up pretty fast.
We shared 4 appetizers, three of the spreads: : eggplant, zesty feta, and olive, all with their excellent pita bread. Fourth appetizer was octopus, nice and tender, not like the rubbery stuff we got on our trip to Greece 2 years ago Two of us had the lamb shank and thought it was great--fall off the bone tender. I had the lamb rib chops. They were cooked rare, as I'd asked for. If you order them, ask for them all separated, not by twos as I had them. They were flavorful but a bit gristly. The tzatziki sauce helped them. The fourth person had a plate of dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) also with tzatziki sauce and like them. We enjoyed a bottle of their Greek merlot, TetraMythos. Very good.
The staff here is very friendly and always helpful. If your waiter doesn't walk by when you need him, any other staff member will be glad to help you.

1  Thank RobertK676
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner one night after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor...we are so glad we went. This was probably the best Greek food I've ever had. We started with the octopus, which was tender, not chewy. We also ordered the Spanokopita...they were huge and very tasty. We both had the lamb chops, which were well seasoned and cooked just right.

We aren't often in Manassas, but we do plan to go back soon!