“Good Food”

Ranked #47 of 338 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Deli, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Made to order breakfast and Lunch items using the freshest ingredients, including make our own lunch meats. We make almost everything in house daily and use a ton of TLC.
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is off the main drag somewhat in a strip plaza. Average decor. Typical deli menu, food made to order. Seating is adequate and place is relatively quite. Good place for just about anyone wanting a reasonably prices sandwich.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Great sandwich shop. Superlative soups. You can get your sandwich anyway you like . Portions are generous for the price. Service is great. Favorite soup is the chicken corn chowder.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I love this place for it's honest food at decent prices. Although not a native New Yorker, I've spent much of my time working there and the food at Deli Depot is as genuine as you could hope for when you're so far away. There are many options on the menu and lots of classic style sandwiches. Crinkle cut fries are a personal favourite from my childhood but it's the fresh, made to order sandwiches that are the real attraction here. It's a great place for lunch!

1  Thank 558JasonR558
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I was looking for a good place for a late lunch in OT Manassas. I have passed by this place many times and wondered if it was any good since I am a fan of NY style delis. Unfortunately my experience was not on par with many others posted here. Service was good. Place could use a good cleaning.

I ordered the Conductors Choice and onion rings. OR's were decent, but the sammich left a lot to be desired for. As one of the other posts mentioned, it was swimming in 1000 island dressing. It appeared to be missing at least 1/2 of its meat as well (I am basing this opinion on the online pics I have seen of the very same sammich). From what little I could taste of the minuscule portion I do actually think the meat was pretty good. However, too much dressing was overwhelming and masking every other component of the sammich. Would consider returning if they would at least double the meat and cut the dressing down by 2/3's.

BTW – As far as the best NY style delis for our local area, Bernie’s Deli in Fairfax is very good and Wagshal’s on NM Ave. NW is great. Try the Super Double at either one. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Delicious food, good prices and a fabulous friendly owner! I used to work next door to this deli and I would find myself purchasing both breakfast and lunch during most work days. The owner is the cook, and he is super friendly. Highly recommended!