“Have enjoyed their Thai food for more than 8 years!”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #28 of 354 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Their menu has changed slightly over recent months, and their portion sizes for lunch are smaller, but the quality of food remains high. I like the chef's flexibility in "spice/heat" for most menu items, because I can take my "non-spicy" food friends there. Always fresh. Try their Green Curry, Pad Thai, Stuffed Chicken Wing appetizer and many other delicious items.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

This place has some of the best Thai food I have ever tasted. The service is always fast and good. I have tried a number of Thai places in Manassas and this place tops them all. I cannot say enough about how much I love this place.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

This, I think was my third time there. This time on Sunday for lunch. I went with family, total of six of us. The food was very good. There are somewhat few non-spicy dishes but they are all pretty good and I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Sam K
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I've eaten here 30 or 40 times and each time it's never disappointed. This trip was no different. Waitress is always nice and were always seated promptly. Food was great as always. Prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I love their chicken Pad Thai... they don't overdo it on sugar and they give you just the right amount of sauce! Big portions but it is a few bucks more expensive than other places.